Windows 10: Other Folder fills up C drive

Discus and support Other Folder fills up C drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,As my PC is unable to work I am looking for a slution. The other folder is 215GB and if I click it there is no supporting data for 215 GB to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaunakS, May 13, 2021.

1. ShaunakS Win User

Other Folder fills up C drive

Hi,As my PC is unable to work I am looking for a slution. The other folder is 215GB and if I click it there is no supporting data for 215 GB to clean up. I need space on C drive else I am unable to work.It is an SSD and I am heavy adobe user.

:)

ShaunakS, May 13, 2021
  2. [Suejin] Win User

C drive space filling

Have you check if Windows is currently downloading an update?

You can try the suggested steps on this article:

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

[Suejin], May 13, 2021
  3. RickFran84, May 13, 2021
  4. Other Folder fills up C drive

c drive filling up

When you download from the Internet, the file you are downloading is placed in a cache that is on the C drive, usually the Temporary Internet Files folder. Once the file is completely downloaded, the "Save as" option in the browser will then move it to
    another location that you specify. That's why, during the download, the C drive fills: that's where the temporary files reside.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], May 13, 2021
Thema:

Other Folder fills up C drive

1. Other Folder fills up C drive - Similar Threads - Folder fills drive

2. C: drive filling up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: drive filling up: I have a new Surface Go 2 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. There should be about 120 G storage space on it. My apps are listed in System / Storage as using about 90 GB and I have hardly anything else on the machine - it is all in the cloud. The C drive is sitting at red...
  3. C: drive filling up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: drive filling up: I have a new Surface Go 2 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. There should be about 120 G storage space on it. My apps are listed in System / Storage as using about 90 GB and I have hardly anything else on the machine - it is all in the cloud. The C drive is sitting at red...
  4. C: Drive Filling Up Fast!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: Drive Filling Up Fast!: Hi!My laptop's Win 10 OS C: drive fills up very fast. I've tried almost everything like:1 Using cleaning software2 Deleting temp, prefetch and cache files3 Disabling Windows updates4 Allocating more space to C:5 Deleting softwareBut still within a month, or two C: fills up. I...
  5. C: Drive Filling Up Fast!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Filling Up Fast!: Hi!My laptop's Win 10 OS C: drive fills up very fast. I've tried almost everything like:1 Using cleaning software2 Deleting temp, prefetch and cache files3 Disabling Windows updates4 Allocating more space to C:5 Deleting softwareBut still within a month, or two C: fills up. I...
  6. C drive fills up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive fills up randomly: so basically, my c drive keeps filling up randomly. it's slow but its obviously gonna eat up all my storage after a few days and idk what to do because it's in small increments so i cant view where it's coming from as it'll only show the biggest folders first :v how can i fix...
  7. C Drive fills up automatically

C Drive fills up automatically: HiEveryday 300-400 mb get filled automatically in C Drive and I don't know where the free space is getting filled I tried all your methods available on Microsoft Community by not a single thing worked for me and when i select all file of C drive I calculated that 84 GB should...
  8. C:// Drive Filling Up..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C:// Drive Filling Up..: I Have Windows 10 2004 edition, the storage on the C:// Drive has been filling up anonymously and largely, I haven't downloaded anything in the past 15 days, neither updated anything. Do you know whats wrong with it??? submitted by /u/ThatPlex [link] [comments]...
  9. c drive filled up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c drive filled up.: Mistery. I have done everthing suggested but it still fills up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-filled-up/44551698-0f97-4f57-be70-eb26615cf199
  10. c drive automatically filling up

c drive automatically filling up: my c drive automatically filling up after opening pc. even without internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-automatically-filling-up/bfa9c6a1-31f7-42fc-928b-bdf8d87ccb26"