Windows 10: Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied

Discus and support Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Our terminal server GPO is effecting 2 users who work locally. Does somebody knows why this is happening?This happened if they log in on every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denzil Sackey Bickery, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied

Our terminal server GPO is effecting 2 users who work locally. Does somebody knows why this is happening?This happened if they log in on every workstation.

:)

Denzil Sackey Bickery, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Kurfew Win User

Windows 10 Group Policies - Newly created user GPOs do not apply

Hi all,

I'm after some help with a problem I've started to encounter. Windows AD domain (2012R2 DCs, but 2003 functional level), starting to provision Windows 10 (1703) clients. GPOs applied at container levels within the OU. As of about a week or so ago, any
    group policy created to apply to a user object does not apply. GPO applying to Computer Objects apply instantly. If I create a GPO that solely contains a drive map (start simple), this doesn't apply, GPRESULT doesn't show it being denied or empty etc. Using
    the GPMC results tool produces the same result as that on the physical workstation.

What seems odd is there were no problems a couple of weeks ago, I could create new User GPOs and they would apply, now it's like they don't exist. The corresponding GUID folder appears in the sysvol directory for the new GPO and permissions look as expected.
    Sysvol and Netlogon UNC paths have been excluded from hardening, KB3163622 is not applied to any client. There is no WMI filtering applied, permissions appear fine (auth users, read and apply GPO).

I am aware there have been a lot of community posts from people experiencing problems with GPOs and Windows 10, but the problem I have seems another level, it doesn't even seem to be aware there should be a GPO applying. I'm at a bit of a loss where to
    go next and would be hugely grateful for any advice that could be provided.

Best Regards,

Rob

Kurfew, Feb 2, 2023
  3. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

Hello Team,

We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script.

example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.

I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path location, but I would like to know the steps from using PowerShell.

Appreciate your help! Thanks

Vinodh KumarSivaji, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied

re gpo not applying - filtering: not applied (empty) Computers not showing up on wsus

hi

I got this issue

gpo not applying - filtering: not applied (empty) Computers not showing up on wsus

I have apply the computer and to gpo

has anyone fixed this issue

also URLS http address are not showing in regedit and no AU file

on the windows update log the address is not there

From Oliver

OliverChapple, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied

1. Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied - Similar Threads - GPO applied users

2. Security Center, GPO is not applying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Center, GPO is not applying: The security center has recommendations to implement, and we completed a few on some test laptops before putting in production. The security score didn't go up for a setting after a few days, so we dove into it. An example would be the GPO named "Security Improvements, with a...
  3. Security Center, GPO is not applying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Center, GPO is not applying: The security center has recommendations to implement, and we completed a few on some test laptops before putting in production. The security score didn't go up for a setting after a few days, so we dove into it. An example would be the GPO named "Security Improvements, with a...
  4. Windows 11 GPO is not applied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 GPO is not applied: Hello We have GPO applied on our computers, and we have one computer that is windows 11, and the GPO is not applying to this computer same as the others,Can you advise what can I do?the setting I'm trying to set is in the picture...
  5. Windows 11 GPO is not applied

Windows 11 GPO is not applied: Hello We have GPO applied on our computers, and we have one computer that is windows 11, and the GPO is not applying to this computer same as the others,Can you advise what can I do?the setting I'm trying to set is in the picture...
  6. Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other GPO is applied on two users what shouldn't be applied: Our terminal server GPO is effecting 2 users who work locally. Does somebody knows why this is happening?This happened if they log in on every workstation....
  7. Apply Color Management via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply Color Management via GPO: Does anyone know if it's possible to set the Device Profile for Color Management via GPO/ADMX/WEM?Thanks Ste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apply-color-management-via-gpo/5014040f-fc6e-457e-bd31-264d69dae829
  8. Apply Color Management via GPO

Apply Color Management via GPO: Does anyone know if it's possible to set the Device Profile for Color Management via GPO/ADMX/WEM?Thanks Ste https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apply-color-management-via-gpo/5014040f-fc6e-457e-bd31-264d69dae829
  9. GPO not applying to Windows 10 Clients

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPO not applying to Windows 10 Clients: Hi there, I have Windows Server 2019 standard installed and the GPO is not applying to the windows 10 clients clients. I have ran gpresult/r on one of the affected PC's and get the below results; RSOP data for domain\user on OFFICE4-NEW : Logging Mode...
  10. GPO for Taskbar modification doesn't apply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPO for Taskbar modification doesn't apply: Trying to get my new image out the door for Windows 10 Pro x64 - 1703 and the last issue I'm having is the Taskbar customization. I followed the steps here: Configure Windows 10 taskbar (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs I exported the start menu configuration as described...