Windows 10: Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

Discus and support Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JM_939, Oct 26, 2021.

1. JM_939 Win User

Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time. There is no sound when I am speaking however. I can hear the whistling when I use Voice Recorder to check my audio so it does not have to do with the meeting software. Please help me with this problem! I need to be in online meetings for my work and this comes across as unprofessional.

:)

JM_939, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Nokia 6300 high pitched whistling feedback noise during call

I am now on my fourth Nokia 6300 having returned the previous three because of the same high pitched whistling or feedback noise during a call. I have also tried updating my SIM card (a genius at Vodafone came up with that idea) and still the same problem.

I know of a couple of people with the same phone and no problems, so I can only suppose it is something to do with the Vodafone software.

I would be happy to try updating or re-loading the software but cannot find it anywhere?

I really like everything else about this phone so any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!

jonimax---01, Oct 26, 2021
  4. MC2019 Win User

Sound Issues on Windows 10: I can hear people, but they can't hear me at all when I make audio/video call from my PC.

I can hear people clearly, but they can't hear me at all when I make audio/video calls from my PC (OS: Windows 10, 64-bit). The problem happens on virtually all the platform including Skype, Online meeting platforms (e.g. Zoom, GoTomeeting, etc). I started
    experiencing this problem after upgrading to Windows 10.

I don't have any sound issue with music CDs/files (both audio and video) or listening to audio/video files on YouTube.

My laptop hardware model is TOSHIBA (SATELLITE L300 Model).

I will appreciate your help to fix this issue.

Thank you

MC2019, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio - Similar Threads - hear whistling noise

2. Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop: Hi there! I'm using a DELL Inspiron 15 3520. I have trouble with playing audio file from my laptop when I use google meet, sometimes my students can hear and sometimes can't. The technician said because window version sometimes works and sometimes don't with this feature, so...
  3. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting: Since the main thread coming up on Google was closed, and there were only trial-and-error answers, I thought I'd provide my solution and why it works. Can't provide it there unfortunately anymore.This is the solution, if your headphones have multiple modes: My headphones call...
  4. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting: Since the main thread coming up on Google was closed, and there were only trial-and-error answers, I thought I'd provide my solution and why it works. Can't provide it there unfortunately anymore.This is the solution, if your headphones have multiple modes: My headphones call...
  5. Solution to Can't hear other app audio when in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio: When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time. There is no sound when I am speaking however. I can hear the whistling when I use Voice Recorder to check my audio so it does...
  7. Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

Other people hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio: When I am in virtual meetings, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end when I have been silent for some time. There is no sound when I am speaking however. I can hear the whistling when I use Voice Recorder to check my audio so it does...
  8. people hear my windows audio through voice calls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    people hear my windows audio through voice calls: I've tried reinstalling my realtek drivers, disabling them, I made sure my stereo mix was disabled, turned listen to this device off on my mic, turned mic playback off and made sure my 3.5mm jacks were in the right slots but none seemed to work. if my motherboard is needed I...
  9. Others hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Others hear whistling noise in virtual meetings from my audio: I have a surface go. When I am in virtual meetings for school, the other participants consistently report a whistling noise coming from my end, which I can only hear as playback if they are not wearing headphones. This problem has persisted despite the meeting software...
  10. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

usb mic too quiet for other people to hear: I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they don't help. if anyone has a solution please help....