Windows 10: other peoples video play back

Discus and support other peoples video play back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; all of a sudden when I play a video from someones post it over magnifies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisMartin8, Oct 12, 2018.

1. other peoples video play back

all of a sudden when I play a video from someones post it over magnifies

:)

ChrisMartin8, Oct 12, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

other peoples video play back

upgraded from 7 to 10. youtube videos won't play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which internet browser are you using to play online videos?

• Which video are you referring by “others?”

• Are you using a local or Microsoft user account?

• Are you getting any error on trying to play videos?

I suggest you to login using a Microsoft account, in case you are not logged into one and try the below steps and check if it helps,

Step 1: If issue is with Internet explorer, I suggest you to refer this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Step 2: Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back with the above details so that we can assist you further, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

other peoples video play back

1. other peoples video play back - Similar Threads - peoples video play

2. BSOM while playing PUBG and other video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOM while playing PUBG and other video games: Hi what's up, I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  3. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  4. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Video play back error message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video play back error message.: I recently purchased a new external hard drive. It is a 2TR SSD drive. I copied all my videos to it and some will play and others don't. I get an error message that says "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file"I can play the video on my compute's...
  7. How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people

How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people: <p>I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find...
  8. Audio play back with video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio play back with video: I have recorded a series of videos using window 10 camera and a Samson mic. When I play it back I can see the video and in the sound settings I can see the audio signal I just can't hear it. When I play a You Tube video I can see the volume signal in Sound settings I just...
  9. Fraps videos don't play back reliably

in Windows 10 Support
    Fraps videos don't play back reliably: Not sure if this is the best place to post this. Move it if you like, or let me know where to put it. Thx. Also, not sure if the MS tech folks watch things here.. If so, I'd like to flag this as feedback to microsoft. See below. If not that's fine too. I used Win 7 for...
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...