Windows 10: Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard...

Discus and support Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks for taking a look. Running Windows 10. I can't give you the specs for the computer, it won't boot. Shinobee SSD Ultra 8-Core Gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bearcat66, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Bearcat66 Win User

Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard...

Thanks for taking a look. Running Windows 10.
    I can't give you the specs for the computer, it won't boot.
    Shinobee SSD Ultra 8-Core Gaming PC/Multimedia Desktop Computer - FX 8300 8 x 4.20 GHz - AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB DDR5 Graphics - 8GB DDR3-240GB SSD - 500GB HDD - Win10 Pro - CD/DVD±RW - WiFi #6006

Issue: I am unsure how this began this time. The computer is only about three months old, but has crashed at least three times.

Could also be that Windows 10 crashed because of forced Microsoft Update.

Next:

1. Hard reboot, showed only blue MS logo, stuck there. All keys unresponsive.
    2. Hard reboot. Blue Logo with "Preparing Automatic Repair". Stuck there doing nothing, all keys and mouse unresponsive.
    3. Hard reboot. Stuck on just blue logo again.
    4. Hard reboot. Again same results as number 2 above.
    5. Workmen in the apartment proceed to idiotically trip the circuit breaker three times in a row. They couldn't speak English, so hard to get them to understand to use another outlet instead.
    6. Hard reboot, same results as number 1 again.
    7. Hard boot, same as number 2 again.
    8 Disconnected DSL cable, removed commercial DVD from drive, hard reboot, back to number 1 again.

This is the second or third time I have gotten stuck on "preparing automatic repair".
    Searching a solution, it says "just hard boot three times in a row" but that isn't working this time, as you can see from the list above

The "help" advice given on threads about this topic are garbage. I don't want to reinstall windows 10 and lose all my data, I want this to

boot normally like it should have in the first place!

:)

Bearcat66, Oct 16, 2019

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 16, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard...

Keyboard and Mouse not working

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to compatibility issues. For us to correct this, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried using your current keyboard and mouse on another machine?
    • What is the make and model of your keyboard and mouse?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard... - Similar Threads - threads topic offer

2. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working: So i just this problem yesterday with my mouse and keyboard not working at all when i boot my pc up and cant log in or do anything beyond that screen, ive tried many things such as resetting cmos, taking and putting back the motherboard battery removing and installing the ram...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working: After activation in my laptop keyboard and mouse not working windows11 version is 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working/9bb6a3de-2736-4d43-8af0-685715c574e9
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working?: So I have had Windows 11 Almost since release but Just a week ago my mouse and keyboard have stopped working I have tried wired and wireless keyboards and mice but none work the only thing that works is my Xbox one controller and the keyboard attached to it does not work I...
  5. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard not working: I have reset my PC and keyboard and mouse is not working so what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/1e5714be-a98d-48b9-821f-7e41f2e47b4d
  6. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working: I have reset my PC and keyboard and mouse is not working so what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/1e5714be-a98d-48b9-821f-7e41f2e47b4d
  7. Mouse replacement advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse replacement advice: I am on Windows 10 64 bit and have used for some time a Comfort 3000 optical mouse, but recently it has not worked well, so, for example nothing seems to happen when I try to connect with my browser, but end with multiple pages through several clicks of mouse. Reading in...
  8. wireless mouse advice

wireless mouse advice: Robot Check I keep hitting the dongle for my mouse and I am looking at this one. I believe it will work on my Dell laptop. Looking for confirmation of that. Thanks very much. Win version 1909B18363.1016 164523
  9. Mouse and keyboard not working

Mouse and keyboard not working: I sent my Envy pc to HP and have the fan replaced, when I got it back my mouse and keyboard did not work. I called HP and they sent me a mouse and keyboard, The mouse and keyboard I have is not the cheap junk that HP sent me. I don't know what to do about getting my mouse and...
  10. Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed

Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed: I need a new keyboard and mouse for my pc. It is a windows 10. The specs are on my profile. I am going to get a gaming mouse and keyboard. Under £100 if possible. Can I get any sort? Are they plug and play? Any recomendations? Any to avoid? 64668