Windows 10: Other user after reset

Discus and support Other user after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello So i have fully reset my pc because there were some malwares.After i reset , i was greated to the log in screem with other user Im not so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nufaylll, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Nufaylll Win User

Other user after reset

Hello

So i have fully reset my pc because there were some malwares.After i reset , i was greated to the log in screem with other user

Im not so sure what to do. And yes i have tried to enter safe mode but they didden allow me to do that because i was an administrator. It just told me to reatart my pc. I have been doing this for 6 hours straight being so fed up with my pc

It would be nice if theres a solution to this

:)

Nufaylll, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Other Users-PW Reset

Hello,

I request you to try the steps below:

• Press "Windows" + "R" on the keyboard.
    • Type "netplwiz" and press Enter key.
    • Select the user account and click on "Reset password"
    • Enter the new password.

You may also see the data of all the user accounts by following the steps below:

• Press "Windows" + "R" on the keyboard.
    • Type ".." and press Enter key.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Other user after reset

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Other user after reset

1. Other user after reset - Similar Threads - user reset

2. how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account: When i turn my computer off and back it shows 3 different windows user accounts, one of which shows the actual email i used to create the account, the other just displays my first and last name, and the third being the only one i can get into is the local account. when i...
  3. how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account: When i turn my computer off and back it shows 3 different windows user accounts, one of which shows the actual email i used to create the account, the other just displays my first and last name, and the third being the only one i can get into is the local account. when i...
  4. Restoring a user account after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring a user account after factory reset: I have a computer with me as the main user, and my son as a secondary user. He recently did a factory reset on the computer. I've restored my account to the computer, but when I try to add his account as a secondary user, windows tells me his account is already on the...
  5. Restoring a user account after factory reset

Restoring a user account after factory reset: I have a computer with me as the main user, and my son as a secondary user. He recently did a factory reset on the computer. I've restored my account to the computer, but when I try to add his account as a secondary user, windows tells me his account is already on the...
  6. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  7. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  8. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

9. reset my bios then need to login my user account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset my bios then need to login my user account.: hi, so my pc is running on windows 10 and now it crush, so i have to re-flash my bios to fix it. it was fixed BUT the account that login onto it was mine and unfortunately i forgot its password, then tried to enter several times all incorrect, then request a lot of reset...
  10. reset my bios then need to login my user account.

reset my bios then need to login my user account.: hi, so my pc is running on windows 10 and now it crush, so i have to re-flash my bios to fix it. it was fixed BUT the account that login onto it was mine and unfortunately i forgot its password, then tried to enter several times all incorrect, then request a lot of reset...