Windows 10: Other user keeps coming back

Discus and support Other user keeps coming back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] every time when i re bot my system on log on scren i get prompted with other user insted of the user i made. Im on windows 10 1709 This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/last_krypton, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Other user keeps coming back

Other user keeps coming back 3m3NeNpwPkt7lXGEKl6btVosyoS5Iv7VahKKme76q5M.jpg

every time when i re bot my system on log on scren i get prompted with other user insted of the user i made.

Im on windows 10 1709

This is a picture form windows 7

https://preview.redd.it/xntfny7afxq...bp&s=301d4b2deca98edbfe3fd2f08de48e1c9ba0854f

and from windows 8

https://preview.redd.it/azy3f8affxq...bp&s=885db2bd8b8c1fd4b6a1e3d5df61c6f5c97127a1

and 10

https://preview.redd.it/8iuwtk5mfxq...bp&s=d197baaa3be5181c77b8253d59eed4a5f9d9de4f

Im getting this problem and its realy annoying.

Someone pls help

submitted by /u/last_krypton
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/last_krypton, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Other user keeps coming back

A User Account is deleted keeps coming back

Thank you for trying to help but unfortunately, neither method worked. I've been using Method 2 repeatedly and the unwanted user keeps coming back. With respect to your suggested Method one, I did not get a User Account Control dialog box.

StephenC.Carroll, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Other user keeps coming back

1. Other user keeps coming back - Similar Threads - user keeps coming

2. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  3. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  4. Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I Keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I Keeps coming back: Over the week, windows defender keep on remove this virus Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I and I don't know how to get it completely removed. Can someone help please and thanks in advanceHere is the logs for the FRST scan I...
  5. BSOD They just keep coming back.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD They just keep coming back.: So i had recently been dealing with blue screening problems. Brought my computer up to geek squad and they said my hard drive was bad. Replaced the hard drive and the computer worked fine for 2-3 days, then continued to blue screen loop. After that, they said it would be the...
  6. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  7. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  9. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  10. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...