Windows 10: Other User Login

Discus and support Other User Login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyBarbin, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Other User Login

1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked.

2. Also, if I want to do a clean install, in which 10 is installed, will I have to purchase a new copy of 10?

3. Why doesn't the networking option work either?

:)

AnthonyBarbin, Oct 25, 2018
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Other User Login

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Other User Login

1. Other User Login - Similar Threads - User Login

2. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  3. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  4. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?: I left my laptop at home yesterday and when i came home from school it was working perfectly. I log on the user account i made for myself since my mother uses the main one and everything was going fine. After 20 minutes or so i switched user to my mother's account to close...
  5. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?: I left my laptop at home yesterday and when i came home from school it was working perfectly. I log on the user account i made for myself since my mother uses the main one and everything was going fine. After 20 minutes or so i switched user to my mother's account to close...
  6. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there a way to login into users using command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to login into users using command prompt?: As you can tell by the title, Is there a way to login into users using command prompt? You can also give code to a script. Anything helps. Thanks!...
  8. Is there a way to login into users using command prompt?

Is there a way to login into users using command prompt?: As you can tell by the title, Is there a way to login into users using command prompt? You can also give code to a script. Anything helps. Thanks!...
  9. I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...: This happened all of a sudden and my PC can't even install any applications. It also doesn't let me run any command or app by the 'Run' app. I'm so tired now! Please help, nothing is working. The login screen with a wallpaper in background etc doesn't appear but only that...
  10. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...