Windows 10: Other User on logon screen

Discus and support Other User on logon screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, the laptop given to me by my school suddenly started saying other user on logon, I am not the administrator is there anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KenuraPerera, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Other User on logon screen

Hi, the laptop given to me by my school suddenly started saying other user on logon, I am not the administrator is there anyway to fix this?

:)

KenuraPerera, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Other User on logon screen

1. Other User on logon screen - Similar Threads - User logon screen

2. "Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.: Hello,When I sign out or reboot, I am not seeing the "Other user" option or button at the bottom left. I have tried many things including what is in this article and it doesn't...
  3. Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user: Hi As the title suggests, I cannot see a way of logging-on to Windows. At present, an old user (no longer contactable) comes up by default, but I don't know his password. There is no option for other users - I've tried CTRL-ALT-DEL, Alt-F4, Win-L and other combinations...
  4. Change logon screen user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change logon screen user name: My Huawei Matebook D14 had a major problem fixed under warranty but involved reformat or replacement of SSD and reinstallation of Windows 10 Home. All OK now except that the user name is Huawei instead of my name. I would like to correct this. Presume that it needs editing of...
  5. Black screen after User logon

Black screen after User logon: Hi Iam facing “black screen” issue after user logon. I have two users in my laptop one is microsoft account user that needs pin to login and other local user account. When i try to login using microsoft user account iam getting black screen after logon only cursor moving....
  6. Shortcut to change user on logon screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut to change user on logon screen?: Is there a keyboard shortcut to change from an user to another on the logon screen? submitted by /u/filmol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6scf4/shortcut_to_change_user_on_logon_screen/
  7. Duplicate Users and Duplicate "Other User" on Win10 Logon Screen after Upgrade from Win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate Users and Duplicate "Other User" on Win10 Logon Screen after Upgrade from Win7: So I recently updated a Win7 computer to Win10. When the Win10 logon screen pops up, it shows duplicate user (Domain) and duplicate "other user": John Smith Other user John Smith Other user Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  8. Other user logon issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Other user logon issue: I recently received a re-imaged computer upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, when I use my docking station, and begin a logon with my user name and password, it stays on the "other user" profile for at least 5 minutes before getting to my personal profile, then takes...
  9. Logon to other accounts through "Other User"

Logon to other accounts through "Other User": I am now using Windows 10 (1607 version). I want to display certain users on logon screen and also allow login to other accounts through "Other User" (like in Windows 7). However, I can only either display all the accounts on logon screen or type both the username and...
  10. i want to disable "other user" option on logon screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i want to disable "other user" option on logon screen: Hi, My computer is in domain and i am using third party software for login (2FA). i want to disable the "other user" option on logon screen or if i click on other user nothing should happen. i should authenticate only using third party software via domain. Kindly...