Windows 10: ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

Discus and support ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CyberDaeng, Dec 26, 2019.

1. ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press Ctrl+Alt+Del it normally ask for me a login with default account and an option to switch user and login with my Work Account. But this time, not exist. I have been doing research for several hours now for solution with this matter and all that I have done its not working.

I will be very much appreciate for any advice for this matter...

:)

CyberDaeng, Dec 26, 2019
  2. hpkrekt Win User

missing other user option in login window

This bug is still not solved.

I changed a computer from a domein to a workgroup and the 'other user' on the login screen is missing

and as there are only two users option left I can not use login with an other account then those shown on the login screen

hpkrekt, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Missing "other user" on login screen

I think it was when I updated the computer to the 1709 version of Windows 10 but I cannlt send a screen shot of the login screen but it only shows the local account logins. My home ocmputer also on pro does not show the "other user" option either.

Rstevens_Duckworth, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

1. ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen - Similar Threads - ‎Other user option

2. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  3. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  4. Other User Icon Missing from Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User Icon Missing from Login Screen: I am just so frustrated right now.I got a new computer, it came with Windows 11, I am trying to access my work account, so I did the Access Work or School Account under the settings. Then tried to change users like on my old computer, and there is no Other User Icon on the...
  5. Other User Icon Missing from Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other User Icon Missing from Login Screen: I am just so frustrated right now.I got a new computer, it came with Windows 11, I am trying to access my work account, so I did the Access Work or School Account under the settings. Then tried to change users like on my old computer, and there is no Other User Icon on the...
  6. Other User Icon Missing from Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. On my login screen other user is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my login screen other user is missing: On my login screen other user is missing, I need it for my work account and am not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-login-screen-other-user-is-missing/b3164850-327b-4cea-ade5-1ed99574ddf6
  8. Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing: Hello, Like the topic stands, my Windows 10 login screen doesn't show the option to type in username and password instead of just choosing the username I want to log on to. I was able to enable the other user login but by doing so I can only log in through the other user...
  9. ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen: So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press...
  10. Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove one of the "Other user" login options from login screen: We have Win10 ENT 1809 joined to our domain; laptops with docks. There are 2 "Other user" login options at the login screen; one requests email address or phone number AND the other joins our domain. We just want to display one "Other user" which joins our domain. The...