Windows 10: Other user option is missing

Discus and support Other user option is missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. My desktop doesn't show me 'other user' option. (What I mean is →... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YK_0214, Dec 4, 2018.

1. YK_0214 Win User

Other user option is missing

Hello.

My desktop doesn't show me 'other user' option.

(What I mean is → https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/education/windows/images/autopilot-reset-customlogin.png)

It has Windows 10 pro, and I need this option to access my company account.

How can I make it appear?

:)

YK_0214, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Other user option is missing

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Other user option is missing

1. Other user option is missing - Similar Threads - user option missing

2. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  3. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  4. family and other users missing

family and other users missing: when I follow the instructions to add my daughter to my family on her computer, the "family and other users does not appear. What is the error and how can it be fixed?...
  5. no family and other user option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  6. no family and other user option

no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  7. Family&other users option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family&other users option is missing: where the family & other users option go? it was here but I can't find it anymore why it disappeared? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/familyother-users-option-is-missing/4c47eb00-4880-4a1c-9935-b4c80fb41df0
  8. Family&other users option is missing

Family&other users option is missing: where the family & other users option go? it was here but I can't find it anymore why it disappeared? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/familyother-users-option-is-missing/4c47eb00-4880-4a1c-9935-b4c80fb41df0
  9. Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - The "other user" option on login screen is missing: Hello, Like the topic stands, my Windows 10 login screen doesn't show the option to type in username and password instead of just choosing the username I want to log on to. I was able to enable the other user login but by doing so I can only log in through the other user...
  10. ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen: So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. other user option missing

2. other user button missing