Windows 10: Other User problem on Windows server 2019

Discus and support Other User problem on Windows server 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keneth Bagon, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it manually with a password. I even try to create a new Administrator account and encountered the same problem. Hope someone can help me. Thanks!

:)

Keneth Bagon, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2022
  3. skcbe1989 Win User
    Windows Server Backup app problem in Windows Server 2019

Dear All,

The problem mentioned in the subject may be quite simple one. But for me it is a big head ache to find what might be the cause. I believe in this community and let me explain my problem in detail.

Few days ago I tried installing WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT SERVICES in my company DOMAIN CONTROLLER which is running in WINDOWS SERVER 2019 and succeeded in that attempt.

But I changed my mind later and then I removed that feature. The very next day what happened was, when I tried to do backup of my windows server I found the backup feature is missing. Here are the steps what I did to bring it back.

1. Tried updating the server through windows update. Nothing worked.
    2. Tried mounting the windows server 2019 OS image file from microsoft website and enabling the feature from DISM and Get commands. Nothing worked in this case too.
    3. Used the same DISM to use online source for repairing the system image. Also didn't work.
    The server OS previously installed was Windows Server 2016 by the software vendor and then they updated it to Windows Server 2019. Whenever I am trying the above fixes it is showing only one error "SOURCE NOT FOUND".

I finally installed VEEAM backup and took the server's whole backup.

But I want to know why this WINDOWS SERVER BACKUP feature missed from the server suddenly.

Can anyone help?

skcbe1989, Dec 20, 2022
  4. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

Windows Server 2019 "D:\recycle.bin" corrupt.

I have Windows 2019 server. When i login it says d:\recycle.bin is corrupt. I have done all the suggested tricks : EX:chekdskD: /R and rd /s /q d:\$Recycle.bin

Neither of those worked. next step, run Windows repair or I'm wiping it out.

Stone Wolf, Dec 20, 2022
Thema:

Other User problem on Windows server 2019

1. Other User problem on Windows server 2019 - Similar Threads - User problem server

2. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  3. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  4. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User problem on Windows server 2019: Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it...
  5. Problems Installing windows 2019 server standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Installing windows 2019 server standard: I I built a new machine to replace our old ones, specs are:Gigayte B650M Motherboard.Ryzen 9 7900x CPU128GB Crucial DDR5 RAMCorsair 1TB uM.2 4.0 SSDAuthentic Windows SVR STD 65BIT ENGLISH 16 CORE Version 1809.2Build Date: 04/01/22I was having issues install windows 2019 from...
  6. Windows Server Backup app problem in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Backup app problem in Windows Server 2019: Dear All,The problem mentioned in the subject may be quite simple one. But for me it is a big head ache to find what might be the cause. I believe in this community and let me explain my problem in detail. Few days ago I tried installing WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT SERVICES in my...
  7. Windows Server Backup app problem in Windows Server 2019

Windows Server Backup app problem in Windows Server 2019: Dear All,The problem mentioned in the subject may be quite simple one. But for me it is a big head ache to find what might be the cause. I believe in this community and let me explain my problem in detail. Few days ago I tried installing WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT SERVICES in my...
  8. windows server 2019 activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows server 2019 activation problem: hello i ordered phisicaly official key for wind server, after trying activate windows i have this error, can you help? 0x80070032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-activation-problem/204f5c42-279e-4bb1-941a-4a6c3bda8c6a
  9. windows server 2019 activation problem

windows server 2019 activation problem: hello i ordered phisicaly official key for wind server, after trying activate windows i have this error, can you help? 0x80070032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-activation-problem/204f5c42-279e-4bb1-941a-4a6c3bda8c6a
  10. windows server 2019 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation