Windows 10: other user problem

Discus and support other user problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have this problem on my windows 10 computer its called other user i have tried everything bit none of them work i tried pressing win+r but it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by live.com#ilyas.hashi5, Sep 8, 2018.

1. live.com#ilyas.hashi5 Win User

other user problem

I have this problem on my windows 10 computer its called other user i have tried everything bit none of them work i tried pressing win+r but it wont show up i even enabled safe mode that dont work so please can u guys help real quick thank you

And btw this all started when i fully reset my computer.

:)

live.com#ilyas.hashi5, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 8, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2018
  4. hurricane51 Win User

other user problem

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

other user problem

1. other user problem - Similar Threads - user problem

2. Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center: Whenever I try to start any windows system applications such as Task Manager or Services, windows asks for UAC premission and shows publisher as Unkown and File origin hard drive on computer. All of windows store apps are not able to connect to internet and Edge shows "Site...
  3. User-ID/Password problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User-ID/Password problems: On my home Wifi net, I have had my HP desktop, a Dell Venue pad and a Samsung TV. All co-existed quite well for years. Around April this year, I resuscitated my deceased wife's HP laptop, giving a new battery. All 3 computers run Windows 10. Since the May-June Windows...
  4. User-ID/Password problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    User-ID/Password problems: On my home Wifi net, I have had my HP desktop, a Dell Venue pad and a Samsung TV. All co-existed quite well for years. Around April this year, I resuscitated my deceased wife's HP laptop, giving a new battery. All 3 computers run Windows 10. Since the May-June Windows...
  5. Setting up New User "Settings" problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up New User "Settings" problem: I am trying to set up an account for my wife on my laptop in Windows 10. I go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts" I click on "Add a new user in PC settings" This opens a window "Settings" Under "Home", I am supposed to "Find a setting" That's...
  6. problem with user name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with user name: Hey, I have a problem with the space between my first and last name as it prevents cmd from reading the full path Is there any way I can replace it with underscore or delete it?...
  7. User Problems when trying to share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Problems when trying to share: I've followed your tutorial on sharing a folder C:\stuff in my \\comp1 and my laptop, \\comp2 can see the icons of the shared folder \\comp1\stuff under network/comp1 However when I try to look at the contents of \\comp1\stuff I am told I do not have the correct permissions...
  8. Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem

Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem: Hi all! Please don't use Stardock IconPackager 5.x versions with Windows 10, no matter of upgrade! It harms icons in Start menu/screen and new icons are displayed as default system icon only - it is only in case Start menu/screen, icons or other places are correct. In Windows...
  9. Cannot log into WIndows 10 machine -user accounts problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log into WIndows 10 machine -user accounts problem: HELP! Really would appreciate any help anyone can offer - so screwed. A while back I wanted our PC to turn on and load up Windows without requiring a password. I followed these guidelines: How to Skip the Windows 10 Login Screen It didn't work. Worse than that,...
  10. App updates causing problems for other user accounts

App updates causing problems for other user accounts: Is anyone else having issues when Microsoft decides to update one its native apps? This has happened a few times now where I login to my acc and check in store for updates. Just now voice recorder, calculator and alarms all updated. I opened each one to test them out and all...