Windows 10: Other User (username and pasword can't access)

Discus and support Other User (username and pasword can't access) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI, my lenovo yoga 520 always saying this "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FunbatRel, May 21, 2019.

1. FunbatRel Win User

Other User (username and pasword can't access)

HI,

my lenovo yoga 520 always saying this "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC." i tried so many times in signing in my pasword and username but it won't work, then i try to reset my pasword using Shift key + restart but it cant help me to get through.. please help

:)

FunbatRel, May 21, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 21, 2019
  3. iStink Win User
    User accounts in VB2005 from MS Access

Access has a list of words not to use as column names, but if you must, you'll need to use brackets in your sql statement. I'm unsure of the list of words, but the line of code appears valid. Try using this:

Dim sqlString As String = "INSERT INTO USERS ([USERNAME], [PASSWORD]) VALUES ('" & usernameString & "', '" & passwordString & "')"

Perhaps its password that's causing the issue.

You could also try renaming the columns within the access database. I ran into this issue when I used the word time as a column name.

iStink, May 21, 2019
  4. Darkamian Win User

How to pin c-users-username to quick access not the desktop library of username?

EDIT: Pinning c-users-username-(folder) functions normally it is specifically c-users-username that is the problem

The problem occurred before the customization (which is simply use document template). It also fails to work on two other windows 10 laptops (all three devices are different manufactures and motherboards and parts). So it most certainly is not because I
    changed the template. It also has occured for nearly a year now across every update, I even attempted on a clean install(using the media creation tool) without updating or installing anything and it also failed.

Just to make sure we are following the same steps.

I navigate to C:\users\ right click and pin to quick access

I click the link it creates

opens username(that library in desktop) and not C:\users\username

Darkamian, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Other User (username and pasword can't access) - Similar Threads - User username pasword

2. Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick Access: Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick AccessEach time I do, the shortcut overwritten with [Display Name] and clicking on it does NOT take me to C:\users\[username].Instead it takes me to [Display Name] which does NOT have the same view and the Up Folder does NOT work....
  3. Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick Access: Cannot pin C:\users\[username] to Quick AccessEach time I do, the shortcut overwritten with [Display Name] and clicking on it does NOT take me to C:\users\[username].Instead it takes me to [Display Name] which does NOT have the same view and the Up Folder does NOT work....
  4. Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't access other users at logon screen - Only an old user: Hi As the title suggests, I cannot see a way of logging-on to Windows. At present, an old user (no longer contactable) comes up by default, but I don't know his password. There is no option for other users - I've tried CTRL-ALT-DEL, Alt-F4, Win-L and other combinations...
  5. Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10: Hi, I have created a user account other than an administrator account in Windows 10 without a password and with the password as well which doesn't have a Microsoft account. When I go to switch user and enter the credentials I get an error, "username and password are...
  6. Can't access other users, new users don't get a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access other users, new users don't get a folder: So in my "Other Users" settings, there's three other accounts. None of them have a folder in C:\Users, and I have no option to switch users, through start or the log-in screen. The Users folder has four subfolders; my account, Public, Default (hidden), and my partner's. The...
  7. Can't access other users, new users don't get a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access other users, new users don't get a folder: So in my "Other Users" settings, there's three other accounts. None of them have a folder in C:\Users, and I have no option to switch users, through start or the log-in screen. The Users folder has four subfolders; my account, Public, Default (hidden), and my partner's. The...
  8. unable to use/access c:\users\%username%\documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to use/access c:\users\%username%\documents: With the latest iteration windows forces me to use my OneDrive folder for my docuemnts. Even though I have a documents folder under my user settings and can see it and access at the command prompt, in windows explorer it doesn't exist. Every time I type in c:\users\my...
  9. c:\users\username\desktop is not accessible

in Windows 10 Customization
    c:\users\username\desktop is not accessible: Yesterday I used my laptop for the first time in a couple of months and downloaded the updates to Windows 10. After the download was completed, I get this error message along with a blank desktop when my laptop reboots. [ATTACH] Any help would be appreciated. Denise...
  10. Can't access other user on home network, again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access other user on home network, again: My wife's computer was just updated to Version 1709, and as with most Windows updates, I'm unable to access certain files/users/computers. This one is new, I can see her computer (JIMS-PC) just fine (Map Network Drive/Browse), but can't log into any of her folders. I can map...