Windows 10: "Other User" when I try to sign in.

Discus and support "Other User" when I try to sign in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few days ago, when I started my computer, I was going to sign in, when I can't see the "User selector" thing. It says "Other User" and under, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AxelFurtenbach, Nov 5, 2021.

1. "Other User" when I try to sign in.

A few days ago, when I started my computer, I was going to sign in, when I can't see the "User selector" thing. It says "Other User" and under, it says "Username" and below that "Password". I can change to a few other login options, but I want to revert it to normal. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please respond.Sorry for my bad English.

:)

AxelFurtenbach, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2021
  4. "Other User" when I try to sign in.

How to sign in to Windows 10 as different User

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to switch between your 2 accounts, such as going through
    Start menu, through Ctrl +
    Alt
    + Delete screen, through Sign-in
    screen or through Task Manager. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you connected to a domain or managed by Windows Server?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to switch user account:

• Click/tap on your desktop to make it the current focused (active) window, and press
      Alt + F4 keys to open Shut Down Windows window.
    • Click on the drop down menu and select Switch user.
    • You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
    • It will show you the sign-in screen to select and sign in to the account you want to switch to.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

"Other User" when I try to sign in.

1. "Other User" when I try to sign in. - Similar Threads - User try sign

2. The "Other User" sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Other User" sign in screen.: Hello,So I clean installed Windows 10 created my account and everything but when I start my PC the Other user screen comes up. I have to select my account and then enter the password. It's a sort of big deal for me. My PC is working fine I have an administrator account it's...
  3. The "Other User" sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Other User" sign in screen.: Hello,So I clean installed Windows 10 created my account and everything but when I start my PC the Other user screen comes up. I have to select my account and then enter the password. It's a sort of big deal for me. My PC is working fine I have an administrator account it's...
  4. The "Other User" sign in screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...
  6. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...
  7. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

8. "Other User" when I try to sign in.

"Other User" when I try to sign in.: A few days ago, when I started my computer, I was going to sign in, when I can't see the "User selector" thing. It says "Other User" and under, it says "Username" and below that "Password". I can change to a few other login options, but I want to revert it to normal. If...
  9. other users logged in, when there are no other users

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    other users logged in, when there are no other users: Computer is being very slow. So i was removing an unused program via the control panel and it told me that there were other users logged in. This is a personal device and there are no other users. I checked the C:/Users folder and there are several there: Allison...
  10. Must sign out of other user accounts before I sign into a new user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Must sign out of other user accounts before I sign into a new user account: Hi, After a windows update build 1909 several setting were changed on my laptop. I've been able to use group policy to re-enable task manager and using the shutdown/lock/log out buttons on the start menu. However, windows is insisting that I logout of all other user...