Windows 10: Other Users option in Windows 10

Discus and support Other Users option in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day! Recently, I can see there is an option for other users in Settings > Accounts on my device which is corporate owned and managed. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yadwinder Devgan, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Other Users option in Windows 10

Good day!

Recently, I can see there is an option for other users in Settings > Accounts on my device which is corporate owned and managed. Just wondering if there is an option to disable this feature.

My colleague has same OS build but she don't have this option on his device

OS build: 10.19042.746

Other Users option in Windows 10 3a1834a9-5c32-4bdb-a6bf-61ac8c67339b?upload=true.png

:)

Yadwinder Devgan, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 14, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Other Users option in Windows 10

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Other Users option in Windows 10 capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Other Users option in Windows 10

1. Other Users option in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Users option

2. How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add the "other user" option among the user list?: Hi I would like to know how do I add the "other user" option to the list of users in case I want to logon with a user that is not listed on the user list. I'm using a standalone computer not added to a domain. [img] 173007
  3. 1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1 user say that in-built remote control is better than all other 3rd party options to...: how to control your windows 10 computer with the display, mouse, keyboard of another windows 10 computer? even if computers are physically next to each other, why would you use a hardware way of doing this instead of a software way? how to use 1 mouse on 2 computers? what...
  4. How do I switch the microsoft account for my user? There's no option to switch to a local...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I switch the microsoft account for my user? There's no option to switch to a local...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lophlo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kluvix/how_do_i_switch_the_microsoft_account_for_my_user/
  5. How to access User Control when only option is NO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access User Control when only option is NO: How to access User Control when only option is NO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-user-control-when-only-option-is-no/a40a76be-fe89-42b3-b570-2c47958b6bd2
  6. Need to add the Other User option at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to add the Other User option at login screen: I am using two LOCAL Windows 10 accounts on a STANDALONE laptop. One for Admin and one for Limited account. I know the image below are for a domain joined machine, but how can I achieve to show my Limited username account and one showing as Other User on the below left-hand...
  7. Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option: I'm currently building a Windows 10 LTSC computer to be used as an offline device. The device is set up with two local accounts on it - the super user and the normal user. I need to have fast user switching disabled and I want to set it up so that users must type in the...
  8. Option to update our app on the Microsoft Store is not appearing for some users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Option to update our app on the Microsoft Store is not appearing for some users: We have had a UWP app on the Microsoft Store since 2016 The app is called APE Mobile. At the beginning of June 2020 we started getting reports from some but not all of our users that they were not seeing an option to upgrade their app when a new version came out. We have seen...
  9. User Account keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC.: Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC Anything I try to install I get pop up.....Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC? No option of yes to click just the no option. Cant install... anything....trying to install minecraft on kids computer. I am...
  10. Switch User Option now showing in Task Manager and Login Screen - WIN10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch User Option now showing in Task Manager and Login Screen - WIN10: Hi, There is issue going on with some of the users in the company. Few users is missing "switch user" option in Task Manager, and also at the login screen. When they reboot - "other user" appears at login screen - and when they lock - disappears again. I checked GPO -...