Windows 10: Other ways to restore your pc

Discus and support Other ways to restore your pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there another way to restore your pc to an earlier time? I don't have any points that I can restore but I thought that maybe there is another way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielByrams1, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Other ways to restore your pc

Is there another way to restore your pc to an earlier time? I don't have any points that I can restore but I thought that maybe there is another way to do it.

:)

GabrielByrams1, Feb 10, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Other ways to restore your pc [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 10, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 10, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

Other ways to restore your pc

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Other ways to restore your pc

1. Other ways to restore your pc - Similar Threads - ways restore

2. Is there any way to restore my windows account with all my folders, etc in my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to restore my windows account with all my folders, etc in my new PC?: My previous PC have problems with bios, I tried everything but didn’t work, or have a damaged hard disk and haven’t used it for two years so I can’t do a backup. I buy a new PC and want to restore all my folders, settings and apps but don’t know how to with a damaged PCIs...
  3. Is there any way to restore my windows account with all my folders, etc in my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to restore my windows account with all my folders, etc in my new PC?: My previous PC have problems with bios, I tried everything but didn’t work, or have a damaged hard disk and haven’t used it for two years so I can’t do a backup. I buy a new PC and want to restore all my folders, settings and apps but don’t know how to with a damaged PCIs...
  4. Is there any way to restore my windows account with all my folders, etc in my new PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  6. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  7. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

8. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-data-after/09ff6721-519e-4923-9886-35e9c02abe64
  9. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-restore-data-after/09ff6721-519e-4923-9886-35e9c02abe64
  10. Is there any way to restore data after reinstalling Windows? I have drive D but I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing