Windows 10: Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications

Discus and support Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there - I've just realised that under my partner's login for Windows 10, she gets email notifications for the email address associated with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisThompsonYNWA, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications

Hi there - I've just realised that under my partner's login for Windows 10, she gets email notifications for the email address associated with my account. I have looked all the way through both our account settings, as well as email settings, to restrict her from seeing these notifications, but there does not seem to be a way.

I have an Administrator account associated with my outlook account, and she has an Administrator - Local account which does not have an email address linked to it.

I log in with my Windows password, but she simply clicks her name.

Does anyone know how I can amend this access she has to my email? Thanks!

:)

ChrisThompsonYNWA, Jan 12, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Jan 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 12, 2019
  4. moondoggy Win User

Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications

Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray.

I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to quickly look at the icon to see of there are notifications and to quickly scan the email subject to determine if I need to sit down and actually open outlook and download my email.

What happens periodically is that the notifications simply quit showing up. I have checked the notification center and Email appears on the list and is turned on. I have also went to the settings for the mail application and have found that notifications are turned on. That being said, a few minutes ago I I clicked on the mail application and there were 4 emails in the list however there wasn't a single notification showing up within the notification icon.

Now each and every time the notifications quite showing up something happens to trigger their return but thus far I have not been able to determine what it is that gets turned off and what it is that mysteriously turns it back on. It seems to me this has something to do with how frequently Windows is polling my email providers server for changes but that's just a thought as to what the issue is. Has anyone else seen this behavior and been able to determine what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks.

moondoggy, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications

1. Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications - Similar Threads - login sees email

2. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.: I had added some new accounts to my pc, and I can't see them in the login screen. It won't let me switch to that account or anything. I have already tried the whole Windows + X and none of them are disabled. I am using a Hp Z840 Workstation, and it is being run by Windows 10...
  3. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.: I had added some new accounts to my pc, and I can't see them in the login screen. It won't let me switch to that account or anything. I have already tried the whole Windows + X and none of them are disabled. I am using a Hp Z840 Workstation, and it is being run by Windows 10...
  4. I can't see my other accounts on the windows login page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows login - Can Only see one account to login to Windows 10 despite other accounts on...

Windows login - Can Only see one account to login to Windows 10 despite other accounts on...: Hi, My PC was left logged in to another user's account 2 days ago. The computer then went to sleep. When restarted it immediately started reporting disk errors, but, since repairing the disk, the PC only has the option of logging in with the user account that was in use...
  6. Windows login - cannot see on one account to login to Windows 10 despite other accounts on...

Windows login - cannot see on one account to login to Windows 10 despite other accounts on...: Hi, My PC was left logged in to another user's account 2 days ago. The computer then went to sleep. When restarted it immediately started reporting disk errors, but, since repairing the disk, the PC only has the option of logging in with the user account that was in use...
  7. Windows 10 Home - "Other user" on Login - Unable to see Local Account

Windows 10 Home - "Other user" on Login - Unable to see Local Account: This has just started happening this week on Dell and HP desktops with Windows 10 Home. I have a local account for Administrator access on all of them but a few of these PCs have changed behavior and now show the "Other user" login screen. I have to type the admin name and...
  8. email notification on outlook with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    email notification on outlook with windows 10: my outlook notification box doesn't make a noise or visual with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/email-notification-on-outlook-with-windows-10/5f80904a-13f9-4141-9fce-41ea6ba8468b
  9. Windows 10 Email Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Email Notifications: How do you turn those annoying pop-ups from your email account, actually from everywhere, that constantly are popping up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen? I'm on a HP Notebook, running Windows 10 Home, 64-bit....
  10. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...