Windows 10: others can hear my desktop

Discus and support others can hear my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my friends can hear everything on my desktop except their voice i tried alot of solutions but none of them worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaLegend27, Oct 8, 2018.

1. others can hear my desktop

my friends can hear everything on my desktop
    except their voice
    i tried alot of solutions but none of them worked

:)

DaLegend27, Oct 8, 2018

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
      Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 8, 2018
  4. others can hear my desktop

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

others can hear my desktop

1. others can hear my desktop - Similar Threads - others hear desktop

2. Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar: When I had my Lenovo on Windows 10, I could talk to my guitar teacher via Zoom or Skype and we could hear each other's guitars.When I bought my Acer on Windows 11, we could only hear each others voices but not the guitarsI turned off noise suppression on Skype, Zoom and I...
  3. Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar: When I had my Lenovo on Windows 10, I could talk to my guitar teacher via Zoom or Skype and we could hear each other's guitars.When I bought my Acer on Windows 11, we could only hear each others voices but not the guitarsI turned off noise suppression on Skype, Zoom and I...
  4. Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar: Now that I am using Windows 11, there seems to be a huge issue on both Zoom and Skype. My guitar teacher and I can hear each other speak but neither of us can hear the guitars. I have a feeling that this is a built in issue with Windows 11 that can't be fixed.HELPTHANK YOU...
  5. Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - People can hear me speak but can NOT hear my guitar: Now that I am using Windows 11, there seems to be a huge issue on both Zoom and Skype. My guitar teacher and I can hear each other speak but neither of us can hear the guitars. I have a feeling that this is a built in issue with Windows 11 that can't be fixed.HELPTHANK YOU...
  6. No can hear on meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    No can hear on meeting: No one can hear me when I am using my headphones. I have to attend a meeting. I have also tried using my earbuds as well same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-can-hear-on-meeting/1a2426a9-30b1-4abf-85b1-58ca1310d72c
  7. Others can hear my computer audio and not me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Others can hear my computer audio and not me: I have a Windows 10 HP computer, and others can hear my computer audio instead of me when I'm in calls. I've tried everything from updating my drivers and disabling and enabling my audio input and output, but nothing seems to be working....
  8. My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.: I was playing Dead by Daylight when this happened. After I sent a bad message, I got suspended from sending messages. Now I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me. I need help with this please....
  9. others cant hear me on zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    others cant hear me on zoom: others cant hear me on zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/others-cant-hear-me-on-zoom/5b90781a-3683-4592-b60b-0f3895dc880d
  10. My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headset Can hear others and game sounds But I Cannot Talk.: Recently I just built a PC. I am trying to setup the Headset. In discord I can hear everybody but cannot talk back. I tried another headset to the same result. I don't know how to fix this. It makes no sense. Any and all help is appreciated....