Windows 10: Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10

Discus and support Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello There, I am using Windows 10 Home edition and installed Your Phone App on both i.e., my computer and Android Phone. Everything is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NaveennSainii, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10

Hello There,

I am using Windows 10 Home edition and installed Your Phone App on both i.e., my computer and Android Phone. Everything is working buttery smooth but the thing is irritating me or I can say not letting me exploit the full opportunities in the Your Phone App is that whenever I make a call or receive a call, others can't hear me out although I can hear them very well.

I have tested everything in my system like checking input and output settings of Sound Devices and everything is good and others can hear me out on Skype calls but not via this Your Phone App.

Please help.

:)

NaveennSainii, Jul 4, 2020
  2. tafsh Win User

No one can hear me during a phone call when I talk

when I make or answer a phone call, people on the other end of the call can't hear me when i talk. I can hear them but they can't hear me. why is that?

tafsh, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10

Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10

1. Others Can't Hear me out when Using/making calls from Your Phone App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Others Can't Hear

2. I am not able to hear the other person on a call made from your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to hear the other person on a call made from your phone app: I have a Desktop PC running Windows 11 and I have setup Your Phone app to connect my Pc and Android Phone. and I have a headphone connected to my PC through the headphone jack. now, when I made a call using your phone app, I wasn't able to hear anything through the...
  3. I am not able to hear the other person on a call made from your phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to hear the other person on a call made from your phone app: I have a Desktop PC running Windows 11 and I have setup Your Phone app to connect my Pc and Android Phone. and I have a headphone connected to my PC through the headphone jack. now, when I made a call using your phone app, I wasn't able to hear anything through the...
  4. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  5. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  6. Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls

Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls: Hi All I´ve configured Your Phone App to make calls from the computer and it works great as long I don´t have a Bluetooth headset connected to the computer. While with wired headset and during the call I see on the phone that audio is being forward via BT to the computer...
  7. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me: I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can make a call thru the Your Phone app in windows, I can hear the voice of the person I'm calling, but they can't hear me. I have...
  8. Windows 10 Your phone - Can make calls but can't hear or use mic on pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Your phone - Can make calls but can't hear or use mic on pc?: So I managed to get the your phone function working and can make calls from my pc, but it doesn't route sound through my pc to my headset? It has the "on phone" box highlighted, but in trying to swap it over to pc sound, it says unable to make the call and links me to...
  9. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  10. Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Your Phone App allows you to receive and make calls once it is connected to the computer. However, if you are facing issues that […] This post Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...