Windows 10: Others on video chat cannot hear me.

Discus and support Others on video chat cannot hear me. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I make a call or someone calls me I can hear them but they cant hear me **Original Title** others on vidoe chat cant hear me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElizabethMesser, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Others on video chat cannot hear me.

When I make a call or someone calls me I can hear them but they cant hear me

**Original Title**

others on vidoe chat cant hear me

:)

ElizabethMesser, Mar 10, 2019

2. video chat

I was able to video chat on messenger 2 days ago without a problem, now when I click on VIDEO Chat , I get this message " Microphone Permissions"... In your device setting, make sure Messenger is allowed to use yor microphone. I never had to do this before..
    any suggestion ? my video am is plug and plug.. no software needed with windows 10, it has a built-in mic. as I said it was working fine a couple days ago (make and recieve video chat)

RAMNARACESOOKLAL56, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

my pc specs

• Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057
    • Intel Core i7-3770K
    • 32gb DDR3 RAM
    • GeForce gtx 970
    • Asus Z77 sabertooth
    So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I enable playback I can hear myself just fine so I know its not hardware. But whenever i enter a chat like in
    skype, teamspeak, discord, or any game, Ican't hear anything and people can't hear me. I've double checked and i have the most current drivers and I have also re-installed the drivers from scratch with no change. i've had this issue for a few months and now
    my job heavily relies on skype so i need this fixed.

adfalvarado, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Others on video chat cannot hear me.

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Others on video chat cannot hear me.

1. Others on video chat cannot hear me. - Similar Threads - Others video chat

2. the person on video cant hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the person on video cant hear me: have video chat but the person on the other end cant hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-person-on-video-cant-hear-me/44b0ece1-fce7-4aed-9141-baabb1b19fe0
  3. the person on video cant hear me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the person on video cant hear me: have video chat but the person on the other end cant hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-person-on-video-cant-hear-me/44b0ece1-fce7-4aed-9141-baabb1b19fe0
  4. Windows cannot hear me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot hear me: My teammates cannot hear me when I'm on microphone. My microphone is unmuted and I also tried to use inbuilt as well as microphone of my earphones. I can hear them properly but no one can hear me. Please help me with this....
  5. Why Cortana cannot hear me properly and cannot hear me?

in Cortana
    Why Cortana cannot hear me properly and cannot hear me?: I asked Cortana to tell the time and other things but Cortana is mishearing or cannot hear me. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cortana-cannot-hear-me-properly-and-cannot/3b7ed31c-87cf-4cdd-9ef2-c927634cd6ff
  6. No one can hear me on any video chats

in Windows 10 Customization
    No one can hear me on any video chats: No one can hear me on a video chat. My microphone is unmuted. My cortana can't hear me either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-can-hear-me-on-any-video-chats/9eb146dc-9e3f-4417-bf81-0f99910a6055
  7. others cant hear me on zoom

others cant hear me on zoom: others cant hear me on zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/others-cant-hear-me-on-zoom/5b90781a-3683-4592-b60b-0f3895dc880d
  8. Using a video chat program, others cannot hear me. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using a video chat program, others cannot hear me. How to fix?: On my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10.0.18362, others cannot hear me when using a private video chat through a web-based secure communication program. The microphone and speakers are on. App use of the laptop's Realtek High Definition Audio microphone is enabled. The use of the...
  9. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...
  10. Cortana cannot hear me

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot hear me: Hi, I built a new computer and all is good, except that Cortana cannot hear me. I have tried my headset mic and USB mic, both show levels when I speak, but Cortana cannot recognize my voice. I have the following: Windows 10 (all up-to-date) Asus RoG Strix X399...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot hear chat