Windows 10: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

Discus and support ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mos Del, May 15, 2023.

1. Mos Del Win User

ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

:)

Mos Del, May 15, 2023

2. Family Safety unlinking device doesn' t work

When I was just browsing trough the internet, I accidentally connected my laptop to my microsoft account. (I use 2 laptops and this one isn' t supposed to be connected to my account)

I have tried to search up ways to undo this, with no succes. It still shows up in my Microsoft Family Safety devices-list. I don' t know how to fix this.

It would be grately appreciated if someone could show me a way to do this.

Thanks, Sophie

Sophie_IvD, May 15, 2023
  3. UniSch84 Win User
    Windows 10 family safety

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any possible way of stopping a parent/adult viewing you search history etc. Once you are over the age of 18.

I know that there is also a remove yourself button, but will that send a notification to the adult, that the person has left the family?

And I must say, in recent search history/websites/etc. they don' t show any Google Chrome stuff. doesn' t Family safety work for that browser?

Thanks

UniSch84, May 15, 2023
  4. SKH123 Win User

Family Safety Not Blocking Websites on Google Chrome

Family safety has suddenly stopped blocking any website on the blocked list when using Google Chrome. It still blocks them on Microsoft Edge but Edge additionally blocks Google websites such as Gmail and Google Docs even though they are on the allowed list.

I have tried removing and adding back the account but it did not help. Any advice on fixing this issue will be much appreciated.

SKH123, May 15, 2023
Thema:

1. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask - Similar Threads - can't Google Chrome

2. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask <Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  3. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  4. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  5. Google Chrome is blocked because of Family Safety and there's nothing I can do.

Google Chrome is blocked because of Family Safety and there's nothing I can do.: I made a "Family" a long time ago by linking two of my accounts , this was necessary at the time because of an Xbox issue I was facing. Today, I logged in with the child account and was blocked from using Google Chrome. So I went to my parent account, unblocked Chrome,...
  6. Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety

Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety: We use Family Safety to limit our son's screen time. It works pretty well for most apps, but for a few weeks, he will send a request to use chrome and when I log in to grant it, there is a message that Chrome has been approved for 3 hours. Never less, always the maximum. I...
  7. Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers

Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers: Dear Sir/Madam, I installed several apps on two computers. But some of them, such as MineCraft and Google Chrome, are not shown installed in Family safety on the computer that bought from ASUS. Kids could use them any time....
  8. I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features

I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...
  9. Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome and Windows settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome and Windows settings: I have read all the other forum posts about this error from 1-2 years ago and nothing has assisted me in being able to use my PC. It is now sitting unusable. Has this error been rectified by Microsoft. Or has anyone been able to fix this issue themselves and can share....
  10. Cant use chrome because of family features

Cant use chrome because of family features: Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it shows an error...