Windows 10: Oulook issues caused by Windows update

Discus and support Oulook issues caused by Windows update in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello all; I have several customers having issues with Outlook 2019 Pro 32 bit that started after the latest Windows updates. I have one having issues... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jcadman, Nov 27, 2020.

1. jcadman Win User

Oulook issues caused by Windows update

Hello all;
    I have several customers having issues with Outlook 2019 Pro 32 bit that started after the latest Windows updates.
    I have one having issues with send/receive timing out on all accounts in Outlook(they have several in the same account but it also fails when you select one at a time).
    They are running Office Pro 2019.
    The second issue, also running Office Pro 2019, is that they will not receive messages for hours without closing Outlook and restarting the PC while they are getting the messages in their mail if they use the browser based web-mail and also on their phones.
    Both PC's are running Win 10 64 bit with at least 8GB of RAM.
    Thanks for your time and here's hoping all you brainiacs can help!

:)

jcadman, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Oulook issues caused by Windows update - Similar Threads - Oulook issues caused

2. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Issues Caused By Windows Update: My Issues Are The Audio Service Has Stopped Working. An Issue Also Showed Up About A VPN On My Computer Preventing Me From Watching Videos On Amazon. The Issues With The Audio Service Started Afterwards The Troubleshooters Have Not Been Able To Restore My Audio Service. I...
  3. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Issues Caused By Windows Update: My Issues Are The Audio Service Has Stopped Working. An Issue Also Showed Up About A VPN On My Computer Preventing Me From Watching Videos On Amazon. The Issues With The Audio Service Started Afterwards The Troubleshooters Have Not Been Able To Restore My Audio Service. I...
  4. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update causing issues with Godaddy

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update causing issues with Godaddy: Hi,So for the last month I have had issues with Godaddy. I can log into the account but cannot MANAGE anything.I keep getting something went wrong. I have used Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I have had severalcalls with GoDaddy and they insist it's something to do with a...
  6. Windows update causes WIFI issue

Windows update causes WIFI issue: Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but not work on any of my browsers and or games. I tried uninstalling the update but it says. “An error has occured. Not all of...
  7. Windows 10 Update Causing Issues

Windows 10 Update Causing Issues: Hi all, I received and installed 3 updates last night: KB4570723 KB4497165 KB4023057 Today I have encountered a whole host of problems: Computer won't restart and it gets stuck in restart; Computer won't shut down. The screen powers off but the computer keeps...
  8. oulook - whatis SSL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oulook - whatis SSL?: oulook - what is SSL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oulook-whatis-ssl/0f2e60ff-e2d5-4f65-b9dd-a961edd074ba
  9. Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Oulook Not Functioning Properly - No: Outlook suddenly started misbehaving and would not start at all. First error message:... [img] Nothing I could do to get rid of it, so eventually uninstalled Office 365 and reinstalledfrom scratch. ((NOT actually from scratch, since when the new installation was...
  10. Windows update caused laptop issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update caused laptop issues!: Running Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. I left it to do a Windows update and shut down last night. Took 15 minutes to start up this morning and now my desktop icons have no text. No clock in taskbar. No text on or in any file folders. No ability to type into file search box....