Windows 10: Oulook Office 2019 Reading Pane options fade away

Discus and support Oulook Office 2019 Reading Pane options fade away in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello For some time now, every time Outlook 2019 starts, I've had to reconfigure the Reading Pane. Indeed, the desired configuration is: Mark item as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by coukou, May 11, 2021.

1. coukou Win User

Oulook Office 2019 Reading Pane options fade away

Hello For some time now, every time Outlook 2019 starts, I've had to reconfigure the Reading Pane. Indeed, the desired configuration is: Mark item as read when selection changes (see attached image). Now as soon as I close Outlook or restart it, all the reading Pane options fade away. How to prevent my configuration from being reset? Regards

:)

coukou, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. cyrand Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

My understanding from reading else where that MS plan to stop supporting Office 2019 the same day they stop supporting Office 2016. I wonder if that a sign that Office 2019 will be the final one time pay version and after that office 365 will be the only option.

cyrand, May 11, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Oulook Office 2019 Reading Pane options fade away - Similar Threads - Oulook Office 2019

2. Emails in reading pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails in reading pane: Some emails display the instruction "download message and pictures XX KB" but I can't click anything to download them. How can I get the app to display the mail and pictures? Question 2 - Some emails are displayed in HTML language. How can I get the app to display the message...
  3. Emails in reading pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails in reading pane: Some emails display the instruction "download message and pictures XX KB" but I can't click anything to download them. How can I get the app to display the mail and pictures? Question 2 - Some emails are displayed in HTML language. How can I get the app to display the message...
  4. Resize Reading Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Resize Reading Pane: Hi We are migrating from Gmail to 365 in a week - I am trying Outlook this week and noticed that I can make the Reading Pane bigger to the left but cannot make it smaller to the right - is there a setting to disable this? Many thanks 175354
  5. Email Reading Pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Reading Pane: Who else thinks Microsoft should go **** themselves over the lack of options for the layout of the reading pane? But, that is what they excel at...**** up good products that people like the way they are, then taking them away because they want attention. Grow the **** up...
  6. Cortana Just Won't Fade Away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana Just Won't Fade Away: It seems that no matter what software is used or registry hack added/edited, Cortana just don't fade into the black abyss. Most software/registry edits worked in 1809, but in 1903 Cortana keeps rearing her head within Settings app; she isn't there initially, but give it...
  7. Email/Reading Pane

Email/Reading Pane: How do I turn off the pane completely so that my inbox fills the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emailreading-pane/09f6948f-d4d8-47e4-8590-725b98c36c02
  8. change font size in oulook message list pane

change font size in oulook message list pane: I accidentally made my font size smaller in the outlook message list pane. How do I get it back to normal, or default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size-in-oulook-message-list-pane/6c3d35c1-1e3b-42c1-b812-5912f16e9ae0
  9. Mail Reading pane

Mail Reading pane: Hello, Can anyone tell me how to change the font size for all messages being read in the reading pane? I have adjusted the "view" settings, and have adjusted the size of the preview pane, but it seems that the sender's choices are overriding mine in the reading pane. It...
  10. Reading Pane in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Reading Pane in Mail: Is there a way to turn off the reading Pane in the "Mail" app? Just wondering as its a pain in the arse. Thanks 52923