Windows 10: Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

Discus and support Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2 from either Windows 10 or earlier versions of Windows 11. We are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnirudhKM, Oct 19, 2022.

1. AnirudhKM Win User

Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2 from either Windows 10 or earlier versions of Windows 11. We are software application provider and we are observing that our application is getting uninstalled when the asset is being upgraded. How are we to resolve this issue? Can you confirm if this is an observed bug across other applications also?

:)

AnirudhKM, Oct 19, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 19, 2022
  3. Windows 11 22H2 on my Windows 11

Hi - my Dell XPS 15 7590 originally came with Windows 10 but I upgraded to Windows 11 without problems. Now running Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1098

Windows update is not offering me Windows 11 22H2 to download/install.

My Windows Registry does not seem to have any reference to '"DestBuildNum, UpEx, UpExU, and RedReason" keys.

Is there some incompatibility with my system that is stopping Windows Update from offering me 22H2?

I'm also registered for Windows Insider and that does offer me an Insider version of 22H2.

Thanks for any suggestions.

William AlexanderCleaver, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

After installing windows 11 22H2 update get Stop Code RTKVHD64.

After installing windows 11 22H2 update get Stop Code RTKVHD64. I then have to revert back to windows 11 22H1. Any suggestions

Tony

tony hunt1, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

1. Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2 - Similar Threads - application getting uninstalled

2. SurfaceGo4 and windows 11 22H2 load our C# application differently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SurfaceGo4 and windows 11 22H2 load our C# application differently: We have our own product, an application written in C# VS2015.We have been running this application successfully on SurfaceGo2 Win 10 and SurfaceGo3 Win 11 21H2.When installed and run on a SurfaceGo4 win 11 22H2 Our splash banner appears as usual, but all of the application...
  3. SurfaceGo4 and windows 11 22H2 load our C# application differently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SurfaceGo4 and windows 11 22H2 load our C# application differently: We have our own product, an application written in C# VS2015.We have been running this application successfully on SurfaceGo2 Win 10 and SurfaceGo3 Win 11 21H2.When installed and run on a SurfaceGo4 win 11 22H2 Our splash banner appears as usual, but all of the application...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 dont get 23H2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 dont get 23H2 upgrade: In this info i can get 23H2 by windows update.KB5027397: Feature update to Windows 11, version 23H2 by using an enablement package - Microsoft SupportBut in any of my 22H2 computers there is no 23H2.I try reset updates but not help. I have last CU installed.Yes i can download...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 dont get 23H2 upgrade

Windows 11 22H2 dont get 23H2 upgrade: In this info i can get 23H2 by windows update.KB5027397: Feature update to Windows 11, version 23H2 by using an enablement package - Microsoft SupportBut in any of my 22H2 computers there is no 23H2.I try reset updates but not help. I have last CU installed.Yes i can download...
  6. Getting BSOD after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2: The system crashes sporadically after upgrading to 22h2Minidump files can be found at the google drive link, If it's a driver issue, do you know which driver is causing the problem?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iCYybUUeTJIXXIuYYAYFJgGp0_6QE6pJ?usp=sharing...
  7. Getting BSOD after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

Getting BSOD after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2: The system crashes sporadically after upgrading to 22h2Minidump files can be found at the google drive link, If it's a driver issue, do you know which driver is causing the problem?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iCYybUUeTJIXXIuYYAYFJgGp0_6QE6pJ?usp=sharing...
  8. Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2: Our application is getting uninstalled on an asset upon upgrading to Windows 11 22H2 from either Windows 10 or earlier versions of Windows 11. We are software application provider and we are observing that our application is getting uninstalled when the asset is being...
  9. Issues upgrading some of our Dell assets from Windows 10 1909 to any newer Version.

Issues upgrading some of our Dell assets from Windows 10 1909 to any newer Version.: Hello Everyone, For a while now we have had a chunk of about 30 assets or so Mine included of Dell assets stuck on 1909. Now that it is no longer supported we would have to rather figure out what's causing the issue or do a fresh image for all of them. They install the...
  10. Apps Getting Uninstalled Upon Restart

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Getting Uninstalled Upon Restart: Greetings, everyone. I have ran into a problem a while back, with apps constantly getting uninstalled after each system reboot. These apps include: Xbox Game Bar Movies & TV Groove Music Mail and Calendar Your Phone Xbox Console Companion This happens on both of my...