Windows 10: Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store

Discus and support Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help. Our company is looking into buying Windows 10 Pro digital licenses. It looks a bit sketchy to me given the price(i'm not from the US but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/greenlettuce193, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store

I need help. Our company is looking into buying Windows 10 Pro digital licenses. It looks a bit sketchy to me given the price(i'm not from the US but would be around $10). Our company plans on buying around 130 pieces of it. Can anybody tell me if this is legit? I know that threads were created here before regarding this topic but most of them were for personal and not for corporate use. I want to make sure that we're not dealing with something illegal or could potentially harm our company in the future.

submitted by /u/greenlettuce193
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/greenlettuce193, Nov 23, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 23, 2020
  3. digital license requirement

Hello William,

Digital license or Digital entitlement can be obtained when a Windows device has been upgraded from an old version to the latest one. If you have an old Windows 7 device that was upgraded to Windows 10, the product key will be converted to a Digital license
    which is stored on our Activation servers. Digital license activation will not prompt for a product key during installation.

Here are some scenarios that will require a Digital license activation:

• Upgrading to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
    • Buying genuine Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Buying a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Being a Windows Insider and upgrading to the newest Windows 10 Insider Preview build on an eligible device that was running an activated earlier version of Windows and Windows 10 Preview.

For more information about Digital license, kindly refer to this support article.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you any other concerns.

Devlin Sco, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store

Andre Da Costa, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store

1. Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store - Similar Threads - company looking buying

2. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  3. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  4. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  5. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  6. Microsoft digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Digital License

Microsoft Digital License: My Windows 10 Pro license was linked to my account. I double checked this on My PC and it said that it was digital license. I got the Windows 10 Pro license after upgrading from Win 8 Pro. I bought a new PC, that PC arrived, I transferred my SSD's and everything was fine,...
  8. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  9. Buying windows 10 from online stores

Buying windows 10 from online stores: Is it legit to buy licenses from amazon or newegg that are called OEM keys? They go for like 100$ I believe, like this one on amazon for example:...
  10. Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store

Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I've a Desktop (PC1) pre-installed with Win8, so it should be an OEM license which I later upgrade to Win10 Home edition. Last year I purchased Win10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store to upgrade PC1 to Pro edition so I can access remotely by RDP. As my...