Windows 10: our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games.

Discus and support our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games. * Moved from Insider * Original title: making file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by muhamadmuhamad1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games.

our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games.

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: making file

:)

muhamadmuhamad1, Apr 29, 2020

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 29, 2020
  4. our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games.

1. our computer can not make files when we trying to download some games. - Similar Threads - computer files trying

2. All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...: All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site and some sites we constantly download files from. This happens with Word and Excel files as well....
  3. All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...: All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site and some sites we constantly download files from....
  4. All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site...: All of the files we download are not blocked for viewing. This includes our sharepoint site and some sites we constantly download files from....
  5. so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    so i'm trying to download games onto my computer and for some reason its downloading at...: highest it has reached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-im-trying-to-download-games-onto-my-computer/c634b02d-59e9-41fe-a50d-e7ad93b60539
  6. Our computer just tried to download an update for Windows 11, then said it failed and tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our computer just tried to download an update for Windows 11, then said it failed and tried...: and tried to undo it, then required bitlocker key, which we entered, now we can't get past the bitlocker request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/our-computer-just-tried-to-download-an-update-for/42a89201-1ca6-4aeb-bd40-2793c91daba6
  7. Your phone, when can we use our work or school account ?

Your phone, when can we use our work or school account ?: Your phone, when can we use our work or school account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-when-can-we-use-our-work-or-school/1ee7d131-856d-4f04-9808-e79c527a1310
  8. Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?: I'm thinking to use the built-in Win10 backup facility. In fact am using it with the default settings. It is saving the folders it chose in the beginning at periods it chose and to a drive that I think it must have chosen because I don't recall telling it. I made a complete...
  9. How we can update our pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How we can update our pc: I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc < Link removed by VM >...
  10. We can do it with cars, but can't it be done with our computers/tabs?

We can do it with cars, but can't it be done with our computers/tabs?: Like almost all modern cars, my Acura recognizes my Samsung smartphone, and through its interface, I can dial, receive calls and SMS without touching physically the phone. Awesome. Why isn't this feature all around with our newest W10 computers and Android tablets?...