Windows 10: Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners

Discus and support Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Reports have suggested that Microsoft is working on a unified email client for Windows 10 that will replace the current Mail and Calendar apps. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 1, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners

Reports have suggested that Microsoft is working on a unified email client for Windows 10 that will replace the current Mail and Calendar apps. This new client, which is based on the Outlook web app, is codenamed Monarch and its user interface has been designed for all platforms.

In one of the documents, Microsoft previously confirmed that it working on a “One Outlook” client where a single email client will work across Windows 10, macOS and the web. This will allow the company to replace the existing clients including Outlook Win32, UWP and Outlook for Mac.

In the release notes of Outlook beta for Windows, Microsoft has now accidentally posted a screenshot of a new Outlook app featuring updated icons and rounded corners. The screenshot shows what appears to be a future version of the web-based Outlook app and it could be introduced during the Sun Valley update event.

Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners Outlook-for-Windows.jpg

As we’ve reported earlier this year, Microsoft wants to change the look of default/native Windows apps and use rounded corners for app windows. This new leak seems to support our theory and findings.

While rounded corners may not be a big deal for some users, sources have indicated that this design language is part of Microsoft’s plan to address UI consistency issues on Windows 10. Combined with other cosmetic changes, it actually can make a big difference, with apps looking more modern and giving the interface a fresh feel.

1 of 1
    Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners Outlook-app-745x420.jpg

As you can see in the above screenshot, it also appears that Microsoft has added extra padding near the close, maximize and minimize window buttons. Likewise, the Outlook app is also getting new icons with rounded corners.

When finalized, Microsoft’s upcoming Outlook client will deliver a unified look across all platforms regardless of whether it’s running on Windows 10, macOS or the web.

In addition to Outlook, Microsoft is also believed to be working on new features and improvements for other inbox apps.

The post Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 1, 2021

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Round corners

I tried to make my window corners look rounded (by enabling immersive search in registry editor) but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909.

Any help please?

Ahmed1002003, Jun 1, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Round Corners

Hi Dhruv

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This cannot be done natively in Windows 10, there is no option to customize the look and feel of Windows, you would need to use one of the Theming utilities like Windows Blinds or StarDock to skin the Windows Interface to have the rounded corners in Windows
    10 . . .

DaveM121, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Our first look at new Outlook app for Windows 10 with rounded corners - Similar Threads - Outlook app rounded

2. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  3. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  4. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. Windows 10’s new rounded corners look teased again

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new rounded corners look teased again: With Windows 10 Sun Valley Update, Microsoft will make quite a few changes to the basic design of the operating system. The most noticeable change, affecting your apps, is that the window (container) for Win32 and UWP apps will now feature rounded corners — just like...
  7. Our first look at Microsoft’s brand new mail app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at Microsoft’s brand new mail app for Windows 10: Microsoft is said to be working on a new email client for Windows 10 and macOS, and this time, it’ll be based on the web version of Outlook. Microsoft is also planning to retire the specialized UWP Mail app, which was introduced in 2015 when the tech giant was betting big on...
  8. This could be our first look at Windows 10’s new rounded UI

in Windows 10 News
    This could be our first look at Windows 10’s new rounded UI: Rumours and references within the preview builds have revealed that Microsoft is in the process of overhauling the Windows 10 interface. The rumours first surfaced online when Microsoft added modern icons to their first-party apps and launched a slightly improved version of...
  9. Round Corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...