Windows 10: Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for...

Discus and support Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Our company Intranet has a setting whereby it authenticates the user against Active Directory using their login to the computer. It then checks that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Philip A. Jones, May 24, 2023.

1. Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for...

Our company Intranet has a setting whereby it authenticates the user against Active Directory using their login to the computer. It then checks that user against a SQL Server database to see what pages to load for them. In addition, it checks Active Directory for their email address.If a user signs in on a computer which has Windows 10 on it, or which was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, everything works correctly. However, if they open our Intranet on a computer with a clean install of Windows 11, they get an error: "an unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the curren

:)

Philip A. Jones, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for...

1. Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for... - Similar Threads - Intranet fails authenticate

2. [Windows 10 - Authentication screen] clean or change user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Windows 10 - Authentication screen] clean or change user: Hi I’m workin in this last months on Windows and behaviors around the user authentication. However to accomplish the main task I have i need according to some conditions to clean the user password or change the user to another one on the list available in the welcome screen....
  3. [Windows 10 - Authentication screen] clean or change user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10 - Authentication screen] clean or change user: Hi I’m workin in this last months on Windows and behaviors around the user authentication. However to accomplish the main task I have i need according to some conditions to clean the user password or change the user to another one on the list available in the welcome screen....
  4. [Windows 10 - Authentication screen] clean or change user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Our Intranet impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Intranet impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file...: We have an app on our Intranet which impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file server. This works from a Windows 10 computer and from a computer upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10, but fails on a computer with a clean install of Windows 11...
  6. Our Intranet impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file...

Our Intranet impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file...: We have an app on our Intranet which impersonates the logged on user against NTFS file permissions on our file server. This works from a Windows 10 computer and from a computer upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10, but fails on a computer with a clean install of Windows 11...
  7. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell password authentication failed for user: Hi,I am learning database management and the course has exercises using PowerShell. We practice creating user by connecting to Postgres, but also to do so locally with command:PS C:\Users\*me*> createuser --interactiveEnter name of role to add: test_interactiveShall the new...
  8. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell password authentication failed for user: Hi,I am learning database management and the course has exercises using PowerShell. We practice creating user by connecting to Postgres, but also to do so locally with command:PS C:\Users\*me*> createuser --interactiveEnter name of role to add: test_interactiveShall the new...
  9. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

10. Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Intranet fails to authenticate users on a clean Windows 11 install, but works for...: Our company Intranet has a setting whereby it authenticates the user against Active Directory using their login to the computer. It then checks that user against a SQL Server database to see what pages to load for them. In addition, it checks Active Directory for their email...