Windows 10: Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

Discus and support Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have received numerous reports that windows users attempting to access our company's website esmed.org see a big red banner from Windows Defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by European Societyof, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

We have received numerous reports that windows users attempting to access our company's website esmed.org see a big red banner from Windows Defender alerting them that opening the website may not be safe. How can we request removal from this block list?

:)

European Societyof, Jul 22, 2021
  2. copiman Win User

How to Block Websites

I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps.
    How to block websites | PCWorld

Here is what happens when I perform step 6. I am the administrator by the way.

Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it? [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to make this work?

copiman, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows Defender is blocking too much saying it viruses

Hi Sam,

Based on the screenshot that you've provided, Controlled Folder Access is turned on, blocking most apps that you're using. We suggest that you turn it off to allow blocked apps in Windows Defender. Follow the steps below:

• Select Start > Settings.
    • Choose Update & security > Windows Defender.
    • Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
    • Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.
    • Once done, try accessing the apps and see if you can now access them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Jul 22, 2021
  4. copiman Win User

Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

How to Block Websites

Sorry everyone but I have done everything suggested and it still does not block the website.

copiman, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

1. Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it? - Similar Threads - website blocked Defender

2. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  3. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Customization
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  4. Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?: We have received numerous reports that windows users attempting to access our company's website muahack.com see a big red banner from Windows Defender alerting them that opening the website may not be safe.How can we request removal from this block list?...
  5. windows defender BLOCKING CERTAIN WEBSITES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender BLOCKING CERTAIN WEBSITES: hello;I HAVE AN HP Z440 WORKSTATION THAT AFTER THE LAST WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE IS BLOCKING CERTAIN GOOD WEBSITES SUCN AS ADOBE, ETC. HOW DO I FIX THIS?...
  6. The website is blocked by Windows Defender

The website is blocked by Windows Defender: My newly registered site is incorrectly flagged as a phishing site and blocked.VirusTotal scanning and Google Safe Browsing - Google Transparency Report is negative.I reported at https://feedback.smartscreen.microsoft.com that this site does not contain any signs of a...
  7. Windows Defender Blocking the Website

Windows Defender Blocking the Website: I am using one of the SaaS product and my company is URL is blocked by Microsoft Safelinks and Microsoft Defender. Though after whitelisted in safelinks, it flagged malicious by Defender....
  8. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?: We've recently had an issue where our application/website was displaying "The service is unavailable" message to users. Please note it wasn't the typical message where it displays the 503 error code that IIS typically generates...the only text on the page was "The service is...
  9. Our Software Blocked by Windows Defender

Our Software Blocked by Windows Defender: Hi, Our software after more than 10 years of being ok was black listed yesterday by Windows Defender. We have submitted a paid support ticket with a 2 hr window 48 hours ago and haven't heard back from Microsoft. You can imagine this is dramatically affecting our business...
  10. HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES

HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES: Hello can anyone please tell me how to block gambling websites I would like my partner to stop playing bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-websites/c4d30f13-5e57-4eb3-9b58-f649b6546cc6"