Windows 10: ouse hidden in corner

Discus and support ouse hidden in corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mouse hidden in corner of second computer but not in main computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardMagill, Jan 18, 2019.

1. ouse hidden in corner

Mouse hidden in corner of second computer but not in main computer

:)

EdwardMagill, Jan 18, 2019

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 18, 2019
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

ouse hidden in corner

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

ouse hidden in corner

1. ouse hidden in corner - Similar Threads - ouse hidden corner

2. A hidden hidden file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A hidden hidden file?: Win 10 is telling me a folder exists that it doesn't show no matter what I click.I've been trying to install Corel Photo house 4.0 on Win10 but it keeps telling me that there's a .dll file missing that it can't load. I've tried recreating the folder in Win10 that it's looking...
  3. A hidden hidden file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hidden hidden file?: Win 10 is telling me a folder exists that it doesn't show no matter what I click.I've been trying to install Corel Photo house 4.0 on Win10 but it keeps telling me that there's a .dll file missing that it can't load. I've tried recreating the folder in Win10 that it's looking...
  4. A hidden hidden file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows corners: How do I get rounded corners in windows 10? I have searched everywhere on the internet and I couldn't find anything good. I don't want to use apps like ultra UX theme patcher. any other solution will help....
  6. Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen: Everyone knows that if you enable the setting "automatically hide taskbar in desktop mode" and you put your mouse on the edge of the screen where the taskbar was, the hidden taskbar pops up again. But is there any way to just let it pop up when you put your mouse in the...
  7. Round Corners

Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  8. Corner advertisement

Corner advertisement: I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of the little advertisements that keep popping up in the bottom right corner of the computer screen. It gets in the way. Do I go under settings? Thank you....
  9. Windows 10’s hidden immersive search has rounded corners and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s hidden immersive search has rounded corners and more: Windows 10 comes with a hidden Immersive search bar that looks and behaves quite like Apple’s macOS Spotlight search box. Microsoft started building the Immersive search bar in preview builds of Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Redstone 4), but for some reason, Microsoft didn’t...
  10. HIDDEN hidden folders

in Windows 10 Support
    HIDDEN hidden folders: I was doing backing up of certain files, reg files in particular (take ownership, add copyto, etc) I was using "everything" programs which lists files on all drives. I came across one reg disableanti.reg in a very odd place.I viewed the file in note pad and it said it...