Windows 10: Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image

Discus and support Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Troubleshooting done already- 1 reinstallation of windows OS 2 Secure boot disabled Its Windows 10 pro and the activation status is linked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ghost363, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Ghost363 Win User

Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image

Troubleshooting done already-

1 reinstallation of windows OS

2 Secure boot disabled

Its Windows 10 pro and the activation status is linked digitally to MS account

the system was never in windows S mode

image reference for error https://imgur.com/a/SOu34RA

:)

Ghost363, Dec 7, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Unable to use System restore from a windows 10 image on Windows 7 with error: "windows cannot find a system image-the usb drive is not visible"

Hi Otley,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As you mentioned, when you connect the USB flash drive in to the system then the System image backup is not present. It might occur if the System image files is not created properly or may be it got corrupted.

As an initial steps I suggest you to check for the memory space in the USB flash driver.

If the Memory is occupied in the USB flash drive the I suggest you to try running check disk on USB flash drive and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to perform Check Disk.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below commands.

Chkdsk [drive letter]: /f /r

Reply to us with the status of your issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image

DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image

1. Out of curiosity anyone familiar with this type of error mentioned in the image - Similar Threads - curiosity anyone familiar

2. Out of curiosity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of curiosity: With a new Windows Backup and Restore coming, I have read that it can backup and restore your files and now apps... my concern is creating a disk image. Will you still be able to do that like in Windows Backup and Restore Windows7?...
  3. Out of curiosity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of curiosity: With a new Windows Backup and Restore coming, I have read that it can backup and restore your files and now apps... my concern is creating a disk image. Will you still be able to do that like in Windows Backup and Restore Windows7?...
  4. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  5. Is anyone familiar with this issue

Is anyone familiar with this issue: One of the customers I work with submitted a ticket, and to be honest I was not familiar with this issue at all. Basically, while the customer was logged in, a pop-up came on the screen and it was a pop-up of the log-in screen that you see when you initially log in to Windows...
  6. Is anyone familiar with this issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?: anyone familiar with astronorm tech solutions? they want to sell me internet security services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anyone-familiar-with-a-company-called-astronorm/7b3b3596-443d-44d8-8405-e7d3fa080789
  8. Curiosity

Curiosity: Can anyone tell me why when I run MRT --which takes a while on this computer it shows 1 whatever it refers to it as malware but at the end, it says nothing found. period. This happens often and all my other antimalware also reports a clean computer including Webroot and Win...
  9. ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?

ANTI-VIRUS - Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV?: Is anyone familiar with TOTALAV? While using CHROME, this came up on screen to download for free for all windows users. Wondering if it"s legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/9c6a86fe-f7b9-46b6-a61f-f183d60cf3f7"
  10. Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?

Anyone familiar with Microsoft's Virtual Bread Board App?: I am unable to follow the getting started tutorial with VBB. (Missing power-off button and no power to simulation) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-familiar-with-microsofts-virtual-bread/e04510e2-f89e-451f-bcc5-a5566eaf642d