Windows 10: Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

Discus and support Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnguyenB, Jun 10, 2019.

1. EnguyenB Win User

Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage space and mine craft is unable to save your progress!". However, my hard drive still has over 850 GB of space on it.

The world in question is 59.9 MB, but i have another world that is only 17 GB and that world lets me play.

:)

EnguyenB, Jun 10, 2019

2. Any way to downgrade ver. of MS Storage spaces volume w/o data loss?

1. Install Windows 1607 & 1709 dual boot system
    2. Connect two free disks
    3. Boot into 1607
    4. Create storage pool, assign two free disks, create two-way mirror volume
    5. Copy data to new volume
    6. Reboot into 1709
    7. Upgrade your Storage Space pool to gain new features as MS suggests
    8. Reboot into 1607
    9. Your Storage Space configuration looks now as in the picture, volume is inaccessible
    10. Notice that doing step 7 was not the smartest idea, data are now accessible only from Windows 1709.

Question: Is it possible to simply revert Storage Spaces metadata back to version 1607? Answer: No. It is necessary to backup data, destroy upgraded pool, create new pool & mirror in Windows 1607, and restore data.

Is it so hard to understand what necros asks for?

muchomurka, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Any way to downgrade ver. of MS Storage spaces volume w/o data loss?

WOW this sound even worse than a straight up RAID 0, This confirms I'll never use this feature if I ever need to have a RAID 0 Volume I'll use IRST

I still think if the OP has a full back up of the volume he should be able to restore it to a newer version of SS or a IRST Volume or a single drive

Clintlgm, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft - Similar Threads - data Storage Space

2. Out of storage space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of storage space: I have a HP Windows 11 laptop which has a 500 gb SSD drive in. It is reporting of of storage space and when I opened File Explorer it shows 316gb in the Windows folder, balance probably being crapware installed by HP, apps I have installed and personal files.With 0 space...
  3. Out of storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of storage space: I have a HP Windows 11 laptop which has a 500 gb SSD drive in. It is reporting of of storage space and when I opened File Explorer it shows 316gb in the Windows folder, balance probably being crapware installed by HP, apps I have installed and personal files.With 0 space...
  4. Running out of Storage Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  5. Running out of Storage Space

Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...: I finally got the Microsoft store to work and the new Minecraft launcher actually downloaded, but now I just got Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and it says "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...: I finally got the Microsoft store to work and the new Minecraft launcher actually downloaded, but now I just got Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and it says "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional...
  8. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: i just downloaded minecraft on my pc and its givving e this message no matter what i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-almost-out-of-data-storage-space-minecraft/ce982968-c4ff-4846-a31b-53156d44a0bb
  9. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: i just downloaded minecraft on my pc and its givving e this message no matter what i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-almost-out-of-data-storage-space-minecraft/ce982968-c4ff-4846-a31b-53156d44a0bb
  10. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress

2. data storage space minecraft realms

3. minecraft out of data storage space windows 10

4. minecraft you are out of data storage space,
  5. you are out of data storage space minecraft,
  6. minecraft out of data storage space,
  7. minecraft out of storage space on,
  8. storage on minecraft