Windows 10: OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

Discus and support OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE A HP SLIMELINE SERIES DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS 10. I CAN RUN A PERFORMANCE CHECK ON IT AND ITS TELLING ME THAT THERE NAS BEEN A DEVICE INSTALL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonnieSmith5, Dec 10, 2018.

1. OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

I HAVE A HP SLIMELINE SERIES DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS 10. I CAN RUN A PERFORMANCE CHECK ON IT AND ITS TELLING ME THAT THERE NAS BEEN A DEVICE INSTALL REQUESTED AND DEVICE CONFIGURED (NULL) IVE TRIED UPDATING THE DRIVER AND IT SAYS IT CANT TO GO TO WINDOWS UPDATE AND TRY BUT THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER

:)

RonnieSmith5, Dec 10, 2018

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 10, 2018
  3. While trying to play Bioshock 2 but it won't let me turn off the controller vibration in game

Hi Lauren,

As you are facing issue with Xbox controller driver settings, I suggest you to update the driver software for the controller by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2018
  4. OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

1. OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER - Similar Threads - DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER

2. Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers: Hello, title says anything.I have downloaded the latest Intel driver which fixed issue with DWM.exe. V.30.0.101.1191But in windows update, in shows "Intel Corporation - Display - 5/28/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.20.100.6911", which i believe it already has that issue with DWM.Any...
  3. Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update indicating out-dated Intel drivers: Hello, title says anything.I have downloaded the latest Intel driver which fixed issue with DWM.exe. V.30.0.101.1191But in windows update, in shows "Intel Corporation - Display - 5/28/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.20.100.6911", which i believe it already has that issue with DWM.Any...
  4. out dated drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    out dated drivers: what to do with popups claiming my drivers are out dated and winzip wants to install updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-dated-drivers/7620b6dd-456f-467d-8185-4d5b9de327a3
  5. Is a tool to troubleshoot drivers out of date available

Is a tool to troubleshoot drivers out of date available: Is a tool to troubleshoot drivers out of date available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-tool-to-troubleshoot-drivers-out-of-date/70df722f-0ca6-4d2e-b0b9-7406ea849bff
  6. how do I install an out dated video card driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install an out dated video card driver?: how do I install an out dated video card driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-out-dated-video-card-driver/0dee08d9-8677-45c7-9df1-57380228e63e
  7. ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....

ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....: Hello my name is Zakari and I'am french, sorry for my english ! When I want to launch fortnite an error message appears and says : ''video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date. exiting...'' what can I do to repair this ! thanks for...
  8. antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date

antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date: my "Avast free" antivirus program keeps popping up, telling me that my drivers are out of date it won't update the drivers unless i "upgrade" to a paid subscription. when i go into my computer's settings and and go to device manager and try to update the allegedly...
  9. Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers

Need Help - Updating out-of-date Drivers: Hi Gang, I apologize firstly as this is probably something on the basic side, but I am at loss and do not want to mess up my PC. I downloaded a FREE Driver Update Program, however the free version only identifies out-of-date drivers, it does not update them. Alas, I...
  10. Would an out-of-date video driver cause the Start menu to stop working

in Windows 10 Support
    Would an out-of-date video driver cause the Start menu to stop working: Hello, A while back, I had a problem where the Start menu wouldn't work. This started as an intermittent problem that usually went away when I rebooted, but developed into a full-time issue. Despite a lot of help in this forum (thanks again to all those who put in so much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. out of date video driver software