Windows 10: out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

Discus and support out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help I'm trying to take a photo of a receipt of a bill on my surface but it keeps coming out of focus. My camera settings are 2.1mp 16.9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaddyHartigan, Jan 7, 2020.

1. out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

Can anyone help I'm trying to take a photo of a receipt of a bill on my surface but it keeps coming out of focus. My camera settings are

2.1mp 16.9 1920x1080 I would be very grateful for any advice.

many thanks,

Paddy H

:)

PaddyHartigan, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Jan 9, 2020
  4. out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

how come my samsung focus is not detected by the zune software?

how come my samsung focus is not detected by the zune software? does samsung focus has any manufacture defect? i have seen on many forums on diff websites with the same problems on samsung focus. my phone is listed under USB controllers and not under
    portable devices. my samsung focus is not detected by the zune sw either. sigh. i am really getting pissed off. i badly need assistance...

chrissantos, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

1. out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus - Similar Threads - focusphoto's keeps coming

2. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  3. is Windows11 comeing out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is Windows11 comeing out: i want t oknow if Windows11 is real and comeing out on june 24 that is today at 11:00am right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows11-comeing-out/ef9dec01-ede3-4dbf-bf28-709e1d37829a
  4. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.: I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no...
  5. Start Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Screen out of focus: Last Windows 10 update caused my Start Screen to be out of focus. Is there a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-screen-out-of-focus/9e5459ca-c6a3-4162-9b4a-a71670842c95
  6. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  7. Screen out of focus

Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  8. Windows 'out of focus' or 'fuzzy' edges

Windows 'out of focus' or 'fuzzy' edges: I recently installed Warcraft III and the first time I opened the program my monitors resolution changed to the default one in the game (1280 × 720 I believe). After exiting Warcraft III, I noticed my windows now looked off, everything is out of focus, which is more...
  9. photo out of focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98
  10. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...