Windows 10: Out of Minecraft Win10?

Discus and support Out of Minecraft Win10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the Mojang account page you could always redeem Minecraft for WIn10 Edition in addition to Minecraft. Meanwhile this is no longer possible and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dariushk, Jun 7, 2020.

1. dariushk Win User

Out of Minecraft Win10?

On the Mojang account page you could always redeem Minecraft for WIn10 Edition in addition to Minecraft. Meanwhile this is no longer possible and on the account I only have the test version, although I redeemed the license a few years ago. Is that the same with you? I would not spend 20 or 30 Euro for the shit lol

:)

dariushk, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Mike_Wong Win User

Out of Minecraft Win10?

Unlock full win10 version minecraft

I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should
    I buy the Minecraft gift card or the Microsoft card? I look forward to your reply and thank you for your suggestion.

Mike_Wong, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Out of Minecraft Win10?

1. Out of Minecraft Win10? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10

2. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  3. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  4. Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition: Hello, i bought the minecraft win10 edition, but my microsoft store is not working AT ALL, when it tries to open it instantly closes, same seems to be with the xbox app and i think some other ones aswell. have tried lots of things, resetting the store and some silly command...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL

Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL: I purchased a download for the Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL and received the Product Key, however, there was no link to download the software to my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have activated the key....
  6. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition: My siblings are trying to connect to my world through xbox live and it wont work. They can connect through LAN, and I/my friends are able to connect to my world through xbox livenot on the same network. My siblings are not able to connect to my world through xbox live while...
  7. purchased minecraft app for win10 home pc but can't install/run

purchased minecraft app for win10 home pc but can't install/run: I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" app It says I own the game but when I click on Install/Run, it ask me to Buy again. I noticed that there' a note that says "This product won't work on this device. See System Requirement" Please help me install...
  8. having trouble with the F1 Hotkey while playing minecraft oh and i'm not in Win10 Pro btw

in Windows 10 Customization
    having trouble with the F1 Hotkey while playing minecraft oh and i'm not in Win10 Pro btw: i am having trouble playing Minecraft in windows 10 evertime i press F1 i accidently shwo up the Help screen and i eekp messing up in the game Is tehre anyway to disable this pelase? oh and no i did'nt pay for the game i just used a launcher for it to "unofficly" play it and...
  9. Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought: Hello, I recently built a new computer and hoped to install Minecraft Windows 10, which I own the full version of on my old laptop. However, in the microsoft store it says I have to pay full price again and the app does not show up in my owned apps page. I’m wondering if...
  10. I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play Minecraft Win10 edition!: I got an Xbox for Christmas, and it came with a Minecraft code to play it with. I used the code, and I could play, but now I cant play on Win10 edition! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-win10-edition/7ce9ac30-e757-4ce4-9eed-b592bb5078e9