Windows 10: Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why?

Discus and support Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier today I planned to play Oxygen Not Included (which is a great game btw) and I alarmingly noticed that it was running like hot garbage, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UnwishedCracker, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why?

Earlier today I planned to play Oxygen Not Included (which is a great game btw) and I alarmingly noticed that it was running like hot garbage, it couldn't hold a steady 30 FPS at all. I checked Task Manager and I see that there's 1GB OF VRAM! I have an HP Envy x360 15m cp0012dx (AMD Ryzen 2700U, AMD Vega 10, 8GB RAM{6GB to system and 2GB dedicated to GPU}, etc.) and it was doing me wonders until I noticed this, I don't know how or when this happened but I literally just shut my PC down last night and turned it on again today to use it and somewhere along the line it happened. I need help ASAP! I've tried everything I know so far,

-Reinstalling current graphics driver

-Using older graphics driver

-Restarting

and finally

-Resetting (Fully clean the drive option)

At this point I don't know what to do, my only real option here would be to somehow attempt to have this covered my warranty and get this thing replaced.

Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why? 0f550773-d82c-4bfb-9bad-d07c33bb7592?upload=true.png

Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why? bf39f1a8-477d-4424-a058-26dab54b761a?upload=true.png

:)

UnwishedCracker, Feb 24, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 24, 2019
  3. RAM to VRAM?

I have a laptop, and I want to play Overwatch. I went to the website "Can You RUN It?" and it says that the requirement for the RAM is 6GB where I have 12GB and the requirement for VRAM is 2GB where I have 128.0 MB. I have heard that there is a way to change
    RAM to VRAM, but I cannot seem to find an answer. Please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JoeSkull1034, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why?

Increase VRAM

i am currently using pc have vram memory is 256 mb ,, my pc have 3gb RAM can i increase the VRAM 256 to 512?? HOW?

MahendaranUnnithan.M, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why?

1. Out of nowhere my PC has relocated some of its vram to system ram. Why? - Similar Threads - nowhere has relocated

2. PC freezing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing out of nowhere: Hello, i seek for some help. I boot my PC every evening, so i can not test it during the day. BUT! My PC always freezes one time during the evening session. The problem is, i don’t know, what causes it. It may freeze instantly when i just click mouse button, it can go well...
  3. PC freezing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing out of nowhere: Hello, i seek for some help. I boot my PC every evening, so i can not test it during the day. BUT! My PC always freezes one time during the evening session. The problem is, i don’t know, what causes it. It may freeze instantly when i just click mouse button, it can go well...
  4. PC Overheating out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Overheating out of nowhere: Hello, okay so, overheating for my PC usually was not a problem as it never did, but, last 3 days it was overheating crazy, out of nowhere, then I went into HW Monitor in my BIOS to see that my CPU fan mostly doesn't work on first boot, SYS FAN 1 is always on 0 RPM in bios....
  5. PC Overheating out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Overheating out of nowhere: Hello, okay so, overheating for my PC usually was not a problem as it never did, but, last 3 days it was overheating crazy, out of nowhere, then I went into HW Monitor in my BIOS to see that my CPU fan mostly doesn't work on first boot, SYS FAN 1 is always on 0 RPM in bios....
  6. PC Overheating out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My PC crashes out of nowhere slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC crashes out of nowhere slowly: I initially had this problem a couple of months ago where the OS would get into this weird state and that it would slowly stop functioning at all. At the time I looked up online how to fix something like this, but I had no luck. It all started when I moved my PC components...
  8. PC started stuttering out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC started stuttering out of nowhere.: Hi everyone, For a while today i thought my cursor had been stuttering until i watched a video and noticed it was stuttering too. The stutters happen every 1.5s roughly and they hadn't started until today. Ive tried pretty much every solution ive seen and nothing has worked....
  9. Allocating RAM as dedicated VRAM?

Allocating RAM as dedicated VRAM?: I'm currently wrestling with Monster Hunter: World, trying to force it to behave and run properly. The issue is that I'm playing at 1440P with the HD texture pack, which requires just shy of 8GB of Vram... My card is a 2060, which means I have only 6Gb. The good news is...
  10. My PC crashes out of nowhere

My PC crashes out of nowhere: Hey, I am having trouble with my computer for a while now... It crashes out of nowhere. It does not matter which applications it is running or what daytime it is neither does it matter for how long it is running. There have been times where it shuts off after 10 minutes or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy x360 increase vram