Windows 10: Out of range due to changing of refresh rate...

Discus and support Out of range due to changing of refresh rate... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys.. Recently I bought new monitor60hz..when i turn on my pc i just open nvidia control panel and changed my refresh rate to 75hz and immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManavkXP, Mar 12, 2021.

1. ManavkXP Win User

Out of range due to changing of refresh rate...

Hi guys.. Recently I bought new monitor60hz..when i turn on my pc i just open nvidia control panel and changed my refresh rate to 75hz and immediately i got an error of "out of range"

Then i opened safe mode where i was unable to change my refresh rate..and found that my refresh rate is set to 1 hz which i cant change.then i uninstall my gpugtx 1660 driver and my monitor is working well but now i am unable to install my drivers..whenever i tried to install my gpu drivers always an error of "cannot find specied hardware"

PLEASE help i cannot do anything..... I will really appreciate the help....thanks in advance.....

:)

ManavkXP, Mar 12, 2021

2. Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 12, 2021
  3. 2 monitors - one 75hz, second 60hz. Refresh rate problem.

Hi Dani,

Based on the details that you have shared, the issue that you have encountered with the refresh rate can be due to system file corruption. This happens when certain changes have been made to your PC that may have affected its performance. Having said, we
    would like to ask a few questions so we can identify the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? To check, type
      winver in the search bar and press Enter.
    • Were you able to monitor the refresh rate settings if it reflects the changes to 60 Hertz while playing borderless?
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to the issue?

For some users, they have tried reinstalling the graphics driver and reported that the issue went away. You may also try the suggested solution and let us know if it works.

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Out of range due to changing of refresh rate...

Is there a way to change the refresh rate in mail app for windows 10?

Hi Bourdas,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps to change the refresh rate in the Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.

• Click on the “Gear icon” and click on “Account” under “Settings”.

• Click on the “Account name” and click on “sync settings”.

• Under “Download new content”, you have 6 options to select.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Out of range due to changing of refresh rate...

1. Out of range due to changing of refresh rate... - Similar Threads - range due changing

2. Refresh rate changes automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate changes automatically: My refresh rate changes to 60Hz automatically even after setting it as 40Hz when I restart or log in after sleep PC Specification: model: HP Victus, 512 SSD ROM , 8 GB Ram, Ryzen 5 5000H...
  3. Refresh rate changes automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh rate changes automatically: My refresh rate changes to 60Hz automatically even after setting it as 40Hz when I restart or log in after sleep PC Specification: model: HP Victus, 512 SSD ROM , 8 GB Ram, Ryzen 5 5000H...
  4. Input not supported problem due to the change of refresh rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input not supported problem due to the change of refresh rate: I mistakenly change the refresh rate of 60 Hz to 120 Hz. I didn't check that my monitor will support it or not. Now it shows me a black screen with ' Input not supported ' box I want to just fix it...
  5. Input not supported problem due to the change of refresh rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input not supported problem due to the change of refresh rate: I mistakenly change the refresh rate of 60 Hz to 120 Hz. I didn't check that my monitor will support it or not. Now it shows me a black screen with ' Input not supported ' box I want to just fix it...
  6. Input not supported problem due to the change of refresh rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Display refresh rate not changing

Display refresh rate not changing: Hello, I am using the latest Windows 10 Home Single Language build for my ASUS TUF FX505DT ver: 20H2, build: 19042.906. My display is capable of upto 1920*1080 @120 Hz, and the default refresh rate options are 48 Hz and 120 Hz. I always switch to the choppy 48 Hz on battery...
  8. Refresh rate

Refresh rate: I always change my refresh rate of monitor to 60hz but everytime i start after shut down or sleep mode it automatically changes to 144hz .Please help. How to permanently change refresh rate to 60hz....
  9. Monitor Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144 Refresh rate to 60 Refresh rate after running a...

Monitor Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144 Refresh rate to 60 Refresh rate after running a...: Monitor Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144 Refresh rate to 60 Refresh rate after running CS:GO, I've set it to 144 Refresh rate in nvidia Control Panel it keeps changing back to 60 Refresh rate same thing in Advanced Display Settings changing it to 144 Refresh rate it does...
  10. Cannot change the refresh rate

Cannot change the refresh rate: Evening, ladies and gents. Can anyone point me on how do I change my refresh rate properly? In my graphics card settings it stands at 60Hz, but the display settings has 59Hz. I go into advanced settings, and change it from 59 to 60, click Apply, click OK, but the refresh...