Windows 10: Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.

Discus and support Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having an issue with my audio being out of sync when i am streaming a video. The video will always be in sync from the start (or when i... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Shady Bliss, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.

Hey,

I'm having an issue with my audio being out of sync when i am streaming a video.

The video will always be in sync from the start (or when i refresh the page/close/open browser) but it will continue to become out of sync over the next 2-10mins, to the point the words are coming out of the mouth after they have finished moving.

I can make this issue a hell of a lot quicker by having a game running in the background and watching something. It will be out of sync very fast.

Browsers Used:
    Chrome (Main) - Out of Sync issue
    Firefox - Out of Sync issue
    Edge - Out of Sync issue (more than others)

Windows 10 Pro

Websites with audio sync issues:
    Netflix
    Amazon Prime Video
    Youtube

Internet Speed:
    Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

:)

Shady Bliss, Sep 29, 2018
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.

Audio / Video out of sync

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot audio sync issues in Windows 10. One way is to set your audio settings to the appropriate quality. Please take
    note that audio settings will depend on your hardware and can be different from other computers. Please follow the steps below to further troubleshoot the issue:

• On the lower right corner of your desktop, right-click on the audio icon on your task bar and select
      Playback devices.
    • Highlight the audio device you are using and click on the
      Properties
      button.
    • Another window will pop-up. Click on the Advanced tab.
    • From there, select DVD Quality then click OK.

The audio should now sync with the videos you want to play. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.

1. Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from. - Similar Threads - sync audio where

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  4. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: Whenever i connect to home wifi my video and audio goes out of sync while watching online videos.But whenever i switch to mobile hotspot it run smoothly no out of sync,please help me. Give me a solution...
  5. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  6. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  7. Audio/video out of sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/video out of sync: I have followed every suggestion that Google brings up to no avail. I absolutely cannot prevent my audio and video from going out of sync, whether it be local video, or streaming on ANY browser (I've tried 7). Anyone have the magic bullet? I don't want to have to get an...
  8. Audio and Video out of sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio and Video out of sync: Hi. I know this has been reported several times and I scoured the web to find possible solutions. My issue is that sound and video are out of sync when streaming - so Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube etc. The video starts out OK but gradually ( over a few mins ) gets to be about...
  9. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...
  10. Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of sync audio where ever i watch videos from.: Hey, I'm having an issue with my audio being out of sync when i am streaming a video. The video will always be in sync from the start (or when i refresh the page/close/open browser) but it will continue to become out of sync over the next 2-10mins, to the point the words...