Windows 10: Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

Discus and support Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by x509, May 18, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account, "Ahmed Bilal." I obviously don't know the password, so I can't even run Windows. Also, at the bottom right, there is a box that says "ENG". When I clicked on that box, I got a choice of US English or Urdu (Pakistan) keyboards.

Everything about the hardware looks new. Plastic wrapping on the screen hinges. Plastic wrapping on the power supply. The box itself was sealed with tape.

So exactly what is going on here? How do I get rid of this Bilal guy's account. Was I sold a used computer packaged up as new?

:)

2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, May 18, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, May 18, 2019
  4. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

1. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account - Similar Threads - box Lenovo Yoga

2. ahmad khan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ahmad khan: rfhkfdkvr ffv ggvddvk sferfnv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ahmad-khan/d79e00e7-fb4c-4fd9-a436-2595860a85db
  3. Lenovo Yoga webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...
  4. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  5. Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of the box NEW Lenovo Yoga C730 already has "Ahmad Bilal" account: I just unboxed a new Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with Windows 10 Home that we bought for my wife's use. Instead of the usual screens for setting up the system I got the login screen for a user account. I obviousy don't know the password, so I can't even run Windows. Also, at the...
  6. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  7. Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10: Hi. I have been locked out of my Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 laptop. I cannot enter with my fingerprint scan, password or pin. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-lenovo-yoga-10/b5e2a748-1f3c-48c5-bcda-b9442fb10b79
  8. New computer already has an account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer already has an account: I recently bought a new laptop from Target, and when I started to set it up, I realized there is already an account on the laptop which I was asked to log into. I obviously do not have the password to this pre-existing account so I am stuck on the log in screen with no way to...
  9. brightness on lenovo yoga

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness on lenovo yoga: Hi I cant change/adjust the brightness on my Lenovo yoga after updating my laptop. Please help. I have tried going to monitor/general pnp/ uninstall, install and sstill not working - also tried to uninstall update- that also didn't work....
  10. Has anybody tried out the new bash already

in Windows 10 Support
    Has anybody tried out the new bash already: I'm curious, has anybody already plaid with the new Linux subsystem (bash)? I don't know about you but I love it. Finally I can use the powerful commands of Linux to create folders, files etc. For me that alone is worth the update. 58625

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i find a hardcasr for my lenovo yoga C730 14