Windows 10: Outbox

Discus and support Outbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get to the out going mail box, I call it the outbox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamVarela, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SamVarela Win User

Outbox

How do I get to the out going mail box, I call it the outbox?

:)

SamVarela, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Barbara I Win User

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Error saying: There is unsent email in the Outbox!

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How are you accessing your Email?

• Are you using Mail app or Outlook client?
    I suggest you to go to Outbox in your email account and check do you have any email in outbox. If you have any email then I suggest you to delete the email and check if it helps.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2019
  4. sg_arun Win User

Outbox

5800 - Unable to delete the the Outbox messages

Hi... I'm using nokia 5800 model. In that two messages got failed while sending and stored in Outbox. I tried to delete those two messages. But the status of those two msgs has been changed to 'Deferred' and are not getting deleted. I restarted the mobile,
    but again its there in the Outbox. I tried PC Suite to delete those messages. But those messages are not getting listed in the PC Suite. Kindly Suggest some solution for this problem

sg_arun, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Outbox

1. Outbox - Similar Threads - Outbox

2. Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox: I have used windows mail on my new laptop since April 2020 with no problems. Sometime in this last month I can not longer send or reply to emails. All other functions work properly. I have tried every troubleshooting option I can find on line. Deleting & re adding...
  3. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  4. Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?

Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?: Sent email frequently sits in the outbox for hours or sometimes indefinitely. Resetting the app did not fix the problem, and I have no other problems with the outlook account that is not sending correctly. It sends just fine from my LG phone mail app, as well as from...
  5. Emails get stuck in the outbox on my HP and Windows 10 computer... all other features work...

Emails get stuck in the outbox on my HP and Windows 10 computer... all other features work...: I am trying and have been sending emails for several years with no problem. Now, outgoing is not leaving from some of the accounts and I can't figure out how to check and/or change settings that might be impacting this.......
  6. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  7. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-unable-to-send-emails-they-get/810eabef-6a45-4f49-975f-845ecc1f9132
  8. emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?

emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ?: emails are stuck in my outbox all of a sudden no large attachments ? how do I send them? Thanks Steve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-are-stuck-in-my-outbox-all-of-a-sudden-no/59d6a816-cf9f-41ba-bea8-18401e9da3e9
  9. my outbox will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my outbox will not work: My outbox will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outbox-will-not-work/96dcc168-f611-47dd-b24b-9bcd9eabf128
  10. Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge: Hello, I need help figuring out why all my e-mails that I have set up using the "delay delivery" option are not being sent. I can't get the little "paper airplane" to show up showing my e-mail is ready to go. This function is a huge part of my job and I'm VERY frustrated...