Windows 10: outdated drivers

Discus and support outdated drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a USB foot pedal by pedalpax corp, not available anymore for 15 years that I use for capturing images through an old pc for medical purposes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexander Deli, Jan 5, 2021.

1. outdated drivers

I own a USB foot pedal by pedalpax corp, not available anymore for 15 years that I use for capturing images through an old pc for medical purposes. Recently, i upgraded my hardware to Windows 10 and the device is no longer recognizable due to outdated drivers. New ones are no longer available from the company. Are there any solutions or do I have to look for another? I am not sure I can find exactly the same functionality in a product.

:)

Alexander Deli, Jan 5, 2021

2. windows 10 mcpc drivers outdated

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you download latest drivers from Manufacturer's Website.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand respective driver. (The driver which was stated to be outdated.)
    • Right-click on the driver and
      select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the software.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Touchscreen driver

Hi,

This issue might have caused by an outdated drivers or a hardware issue. To figure out which is the root cause of this concern, we suggest that you run the hardware and device troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type in Troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Jan 5, 2021
  4. outdated drivers

Can no longer scan from scanner-WIA driver..

Hi,

This error can be caused by an outdated driver. To properly instruct you on how to resolve the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the exact error messages that you're getting about resetting WIA driver?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

A driver is a program that controls a device that is installed to your computer. Having an outdated driver causes functionality issues due to incompatibility. As your initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you update your drivers using the instructions
    on this
    link

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

outdated drivers

1. outdated drivers - Similar Threads - outdated drivers

2. Windows 10 21H1 keeps installing the outdated AMD 20.12.1 driver when i already have the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 21H1 keeps installing the outdated AMD 20.12.1 driver when i already have the...: For roughly a week, maybe a few days longer, windows 10 keeps installing the outdated AMD 20.12.1 driver. It happens as soon as it checks for updates, or when i hit search for updates by myself.I never had that issue before.I really would like to have the latest AMD GPU...
  3. Intel IRST Drivers - Outdated? Windows update installed the wrong version?

Intel IRST Drivers - Outdated? Windows update installed the wrong version?: Hello! My computer is giving the famous blue screen of death, but not always, only when it is on suspension mode. Rare event - happens every 7-10 days or so... So in a hope to fix this problem, I'm trying to update all my drivers. I'm having some trouble with the IRST...
  4. Com Port Driver outdated since 2012

Com Port Driver outdated since 2012: If you can see the Device in device center and can see the port there is an easy solution. Change the driver by following the YouTube video by #robojax link below in #6 #1 Control Panel #2 Device Manager or can search in start menu for this option #3 Ports select...
  5. Minecraft is saying my driver is outdated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is saying my driver is outdated.: When ever I open Minecraft, even uninstalling and reinstalling it always says "Your computers graphics have a new update available. Worlds may have some issues and bugs without the update. Please install it to enjoy Minecraft at its fullest, read more at...
  6. All of my drivers are missing or incredibly outdated after updating Windows 10, making my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my drivers are missing or incredibly outdated after updating Windows 10, making my...: This will be a long post but please, I really need the help. I also barely use reddit, so bear with me if I do something wrong or need to move my post somewhere else. My computer is completely unusable in its current state and am basically alone in the dark here. I was...
  7. Graphics driver outdated for Minecraft, but my graphics card is up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver outdated for Minecraft, but my graphics card is up to date: As the title says, I keep on getting this error whenever I boot up Minecraft Windows 10 edition, even though my graphics driver is up to date. I've done research on this, and many people seem to be having this problem. I read a forum about it and some people said its because...
  8. Outdated Drivers on certain games

Outdated Drivers on certain games: About a couple days ago, the game Minecraft gave me a notification telling me that my graphic drivers were outdated and it caused some issues to the gameplay. I didn't know how to update them but eventually i updated my geoForce gtx 1650 from the application GeoForce...
  9. Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug: Hello.For some time i have a problem with windows update. It always installs a driver for my graphics adapterRadeon Vega 8 that is very old2018 and it has bugs. For example if i wanna access the control panel for my graphics card it says that my "Radeon Software and Driver"...
  10. Microsoft explains why Windows 10 is pushing outdated drivers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains why Windows 10 is pushing outdated drivers: Windows 10 is now pushing outdated drivers and it could cause issues if you have the habit of installing updates without paying attention to the driver version number and its release date. As we reported last month, Windows 10 now allows users to download and install...