Windows 10: Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

Discus and support Outdated Intel HD graphics card! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyWest2, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely helpful.

:)

AnthonyWest2, Nov 25, 2020
  2. ogrespit Win User

Windows 10 and the Intel HD graphics card.

HI I Have an Alienware 17 with an intel HD graphics card and a GeForce GTX 765M. I Like to play some older games and after the windows ten upgrade my Intel HD graphics are no longer available when I hit the FN and I/D GFX key or can be found anywhere in
    general in my system. Windows says that Intel HD graphics card is no longer needed in windows 10 but the GeForce card does not support many older games and only by switching to my smaller intel HD graphics card could I play them. How do I get my intel HD graphics
    card to work again??

ogrespit, Nov 25, 2020
  3. prelo Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

Intel HD Graphics card - Brightness (MAX)

Dear All

I upgraded my (Sony) laptop over the weekend to Windows 10 1803. I noticed my display was set to max brightness (%100) , I am also unable to change the brightness in the display settings. My drivers are all updated. Any suggestions on how to fix this,
    Please?

I have a Sony Laptop with the Intel (R) HD Graphics.

More Information:

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit

System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation

System Model: VPCEA3BF

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)

Rezhwansport, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

1. Outdated Intel HD graphics card! - Similar Threads - Outdated Intel graphics

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  7. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  9. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  10. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...