Windows 10: Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

Discus and support Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelly4953, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Kelly4953 Win User

Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001. I tried to solve the problem by answering the forums, but nothing helped. What needs to be done to solve this problem?

:)

Kelly4953, Oct 25, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

Source: The Outer Worlds, Stellaris, and More Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 25, 2019
  4. cihanaksu Win User

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass - Similar Threads - Outer World Xbox

2. Windows 10 - Xbox game pass PC - Error code 0x80073d19 - The Outer Worlds uninstalled...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 - Xbox game pass PC - Error code 0x80073d19 - The Outer Worlds uninstalled...: Hi I had The Outer Worlds installed from game pass. I was playing without errors for a week until it suddenly appeared in the xbox app as uninstalled. I tried signing out of the app, restarting the app and restarting my PC, but the same result. If I try clicking install I...
  3. Game pass keeps reinstalling Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game pass keeps reinstalling Outer Worlds: I bought game pass last fall for Outer Worlds. Played it a bit back then and forgot about it. Fast froward to April, I cancel game pass because I am not using it and uninstall Outer Worlds. Some time goes by and I notice my storage is almost full on my PC again. I also...
  4. The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10: I have had this issue since launch. I download and install The Outer Worlds I play it for a few hours and all seems great. I log into my pc the next morning and I can't play it because It is DOWNLOADING THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN! This is a huge disappointment not just because...
  5. How do I disable save game cloud sync Win10 Xbox Game Pass The Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable save game cloud sync Win10 Xbox Game Pass The Outer Worlds: I would like to disable save game cloud sync for all games (especially The Outer Worlds). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-save-game-cloud-sync-win10-xbox/98774230-6756-4e18-af8f-6e8af92fa402
  6. Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta: Hi all I have tried legit everything under the sun trying to get this game to install but no matter what i do whenever i try to install it, i get the error message "0x80073cf3". When i contacted customer service, they tried their best but nothing came of it. I reinstalled...
  7. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...
  8. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outer worlds gamepass pc not working