Windows 10: Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder

Discus and support Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My outgoing emails are being diverted to my spam folder. It seems this is a problem for Microsoft. Is there anything being done to rectify this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeBackus, Jun 13, 2020.

1. JoeBackus Win User

Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder

My outgoing emails are being diverted to my spam folder. It seems this is a problem for Microsoft. Is there anything being done to rectify this problem or are we "on our own" here? I'm not so familiar with windows as I recently switched from Mac but I've just never heard of something so bizarre as needing Spam protection for outgoing emails. Is this an acceptable condition? Did I make the biggest mistake of my life leaving Mac? Help!

:)

JoeBackus, Jun 13, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Jun 13, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Spam in my email... how do I stop it?

@Solaris17

On top of that, adding the sender's email address to the contacts list will whitelist it too.

Believe it or not, I've had TPU alerts and other legit emails I got regularly go into the Bulk folder. *Roll Eyes Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder :rolleyes: Whitelisting the address solved the problem permanently. On the whole, I find Yahoo's spam filter a little too aggressive sometimes and it needs to be calmed in this way.

Luckily, with my new mailbox, I can switch it off completely. The minute I start getting spam on it, the filter goes on. Or I create a new account.

qubit, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder - Similar Threads - Outgoing Emails diverted

2. Outgoing mails going to spam' recipients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing mails going to spam' recipients: All my outgoing mails to all recipients go to their spam/junk!!! I lost many clients in the past few days!! How do I fix this? This wasn't a problem till three days agoThanks...
  3. Outgoing mails going to spam' recipients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outgoing mails going to spam' recipients: All my outgoing mails to all recipients go to their spam/junk!!! I lost many clients in the past few days!! How do I fix this? This wasn't a problem till three days agoThanks...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX: I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-email-using-gmail-on-this-pc/aa91df48-7e8f-4a19-a327-434aee690446
  6. Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outgoing emails diverted to spam folder: Does anyone know if Microsoft is doing anything about this problem? Is there something one can do if they have abandoned windows users to fend for themselves on this issue?...
  7. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  8. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  9. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...
  10. my email spam folder disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email spam folder disappeared: Please, why my email spam folder disappeared in AOL email account? How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-spam-folder-disappeared/0c89fb71-93fb-4546-ad93-0381fd3455e7