Windows 10: Outgoing picture quality

Discus and support Outgoing picture quality in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to be able to adjust the quality of my OUTGOING picture, but since Skype's last update There don't seem to be any adjustment slides that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeDavis2054, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Outgoing picture quality

I used to be able to adjust the quality of my OUTGOING picture, but since Skype's last update There don't seem to be any adjustment slides that I can find. and the picture is all blue...it looks like I and everything in my apartment has died of asphyxia !!!

:)

MikeDavis2054, Dec 2, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Outgoing picture quality

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Outgoing picture quality :p

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Outgoing picture quality

1. Outgoing picture quality - Similar Threads - Outgoing picture quality

2. outgoing video not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outgoing video not working: outgoing video in skype is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outgoing-video-not-working/099dd343-7303-4cd8-9e7c-250efd42c430
  3. outgoing video not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outgoing video not working: outgoing video in skype is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outgoing-video-not-working/099dd343-7303-4cd8-9e7c-250efd42c430
  4. Outgoing packet loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outgoing packet loss: Hi, my PC running Win 10 experiences outgoing packet loss every now and then randomly, and when in a call, it will drop for a second, and come back. How can i stop as i am on an Ethernet cable and have changed ISP multiple times and it has not fixed the issue,...
  5. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  6. Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe: Hi folks seems with the problems of people working from home massively more, staying in (forced in some cases) and in general total increase in the use of the internet Netflix is reducing the bit rate of its streams for a while. Netflix to cut streaming quality in Europe...
  7. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...
  8. Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes: Hello there, I am having this issue with the sharpness of letters and with the quality of image on my PC. This happens anytime I use Windows Photo App, when playing videos through it, on Worldofwarcraft.com webpage and Overwatch patch information. The picture changes back...
  9. audio - outgoing

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio - outgoing: I'm unable to be heard during conference calls. I have a Surface Pro 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio-outgoing/47efc5d8-1c9f-46e1-9089-2a24e785b242
  10. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...