Windows 10: Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server

Discus and support Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My outlook 7 kept all emails in the inbox till I deleted them, I now have office 10 outlook and emails are deleted automatically and NOT saved... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bdbalduf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. bdbalduf Win User

Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server

My outlook 7 kept all emails in the inbox till I deleted them, I now have office 10 outlook and emails are deleted automatically and NOT saved indefinitely. I've gone through tutorials that say to change settings in the advanced internet email settings tab to not delete emails from the server, that option is not present. Might anyone know the fix?
    Thanks in advance!

:)

bdbalduf, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 13, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 13, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server - Similar Threads - Outlook deletes emails

2. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  3. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  4. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  6. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  7. Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server: I am not receiving my Comcast Email through my long-time Outlook account. Every time I start the computer, there's a pop-up box that asks me to enter my user name, with ********** in the password box. It does not go away when I click on the OK box. It keeps popping up no...
  8. Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud: I have upgraded my laptop and I want my saved emails to transfer over. Surely today it must be easier than exporting them to a flash drive and then importing them over? Anyway I tried this and it sent my Outlook into overdrive and caused no end of problems. The only emails...
  9. Outlook saved emails have been deleted

Outlook saved emails have been deleted: Where are the emails that were deleted? Why was I not made aware of this prior to it being done?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-saved-emails-have-been-deleted/20121ec1-4304-4dd2-b586-6ed1ca9db159"
  10. "use a proxy server" doesn't save

"use a proxy server" doesn't save: Hi folks, I've been having issues lately with the "Use a proxy server" setting. Initially whenever I would set the slider to "off" and close settings, it wouldn't save. I found that the issue had to do with the UAC being enabled. After I disabled UAC, the setting could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does outlook save emails even if web-based account deletes them?

2. windows 10 mail leave copy on server

3. deleting outlook 10 messages from AOL server