Windows 10: Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue

Discus and support Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm writing because I'm trying to diagnose the issue that my company is having with signature formatting. Here it is on Outlook for Mac:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jayson Murray, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue

Hello!

I'm writing because I'm trying to diagnose the issue that my company is having with signature formatting.

Here it is on Outlook for Mac:

Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue 238fa8e4-5f56-4c02-b0ef-ab7de88a7918?upload=true.png

And here it is on Outlook for Windows 10:

Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue 612dd171-5dbe-420e-8441-d8cfc6376da7?upload=true.png

Is it a problem with the HTML? I'm not sure exactly how to diagnose the issue at this point.

:)

Jayson Murray, Nov 5, 2018

2. Outlook signature is changed to italics

Hi Kay,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know how did you attached the signature? Please provide the steps.

Please follow the below steps to add signature and check.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.

• Click on gear box go to option.

• Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    • Now create a signature.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 5, 2018
  3. E-mail signature Windows 10 Outlook

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook.com?
    If you re referring to Outlook.com follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click the Options icon, and then click Options.

• Under Writing email, click Formatting, font and signature.

• You can change the font you use, and create a personal signature.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue

Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue

1. Outlook 16.18 Signature Formatting Issue - Similar Threads - Outlook Signature Formatting

2. BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!: I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR aswell as these in the Event Viewer. Event 46 happens everytime I BSOD, but Event 18 only happened once!Event 46, WHEA-LoggerA fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of...
  3. BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!: I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR aswell as these in the Event Viewer. Event 46 happens everytime I BSOD, but Event 18 only happened once!Event 46, WHEA-LoggerA fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of...
  4. My email signature switches to CID format. It doesn't happen in my Outlook 2016 version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email signature switches to CID format. It doesn't happen in my Outlook 2016 version.: My email signature switches to a CID format/code. When I open the new email I can see my signature, then it quickly switches. It doesn't happen in my Outlook 2016 version....
  5. Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trailmakers 16-18 fps on decent pc: I used to be able to play trailmakers Xbox gamepass for pc at 60fps+ but now its like its capped at 16-18 fps Altho yesterday it just happened to fix it self but once I started it up again today its back to low fps again. I've updated windows and drivers, and also...
  6. outlook format change

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook format change: Hello, so I somehow managed to change my screen layout in outlook and I don't know how and can't figure out what I did. it is just at the inbox. I get this abbreviaterd look that I don't understand why I would want, all other folders are still normal. see attached snips....
  7. Microsoft outlook 16

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft outlook 16: I was unable to open outlook 2016 I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-16/4e7694e4-8681-4e11-9f78-30e52820ec52
  8. Start Menu is Not Working at all 12-16-18

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu is Not Working at all 12-16-18: The START menu is not showing up at all. Nothing happens when you hit the WINDOWS START button either with the mouse on the screen or the keyboard WINDOWS button. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE. 1. Everything is up to date. Windows is fully updated. 2. I checked the tablet...
  9. emailin outlook 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emailin outlook 16: I am a Time Warner customer. I bout a new desktop in 2016 and set up to get my email on outlook.,now I cant send or receive on outlook. it says error ox8000CCCoE., cant connect to server,but I can receive email on time warner..i want outlook instead. HELP.Cat...
  10. 4/18/16 Partially down

in Windows 10 Support
    4/18/16 Partially down: Running newly installed Windows 10. System was partially down with Chrome and File Explorer not working. Could not access exterior drive from File Explorer. Ran Malwarebytes and Anti Virus. No problem. Could access Firefox and Internet Explorer. Saw one Error message *Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 outlook formatting issue