Windows 10: Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10

Discus and support Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot access Outlook 2003 which was on my Windows 7; now have upgraded to Windows 10 and can't even get it to pull up. Suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeborahHauserman, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10

I cannot access Outlook 2003 which was on my Windows 7; now have upgraded to Windows 10 and can't even get it to pull up. Suggestions?

:)

DeborahHauserman, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 3, 2020
  3. RWOne Win User
    Problem with addresses within Outlook 2003 after Windows 10 install

Outlook 2003 (Office 2003) is in general not supported on 10.

As to your issue, if you change the default editor within Outlook from Word back to Outlook, that should resolve the issue, but not a guarantee.

To change:

• Select Tools. | ...
    • Click on the Mail Format tab.
    • Change from word to Outlook.
    • Close the dialog.

RWOne, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10

Outlook 2003

I don't have outlook 2003 but maybe it's similar in 2007.

File > Import and Export > Export to File > Choose file type > Select folder to export from (Choose contacts) > Choose Save Location > Finish.

I prefer Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook.

Polaris573, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10

1. Outlook 2003 transfer to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2003 transfer

2. Outlook 2003 SEND Button not Working on Windows 7 or 10 - Solution here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2003 SEND Button not Working on Windows 7 or 10 - Solution here: Solution for problem of Outlook 2003 not working in Windows10 Send button not working: Uninstall Outlook 2003 Deactivate Adobe Creative Cloud and not let it start at startup. Reboot PC Reinstall Outlook 2003 in Custom Mode: Check on “Choose advanced customization of...
  3. Outlook 2003

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2003: Hi, I use Outlook 2003 for my e-mail client and since I downloaded and installed the latest major update 20H2 - 19042.685 on Windows 10 Pro the password keeps dropping out and I am prompted to enter the password every time I open Outlook. Do Microsoft ever test these...
  4. Outlook 2003 - Problem after Upgrade/s

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2003 - Problem after Upgrade/s: Recently had two large upgrades take place. Now emails - after using link open my documents folder! To read post in IE11 I have to open browser and relevant url. What happened? How can I get back to where I was? Pity my period of win10 use has passed. Thank goodness I...
  5. Outlook 2003 will not send hyperlinks to IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2003 will not send hyperlinks to IE11: I made IE11 the default browser in Windows 10. When I go to Outlook 2003 and click on a link, it does not show up in IE11. When I go over to IE11, I am looking at the home page. If I x out that tab, I see the note that I clicked on in the screen area. It looks like it tried....
  6. Problem with addresses within Outlook 2003 after Windows 10 install

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with addresses within Outlook 2003 after Windows 10 install: Just installed Windows 10 this morning and all seemed ok (too good to be true?!) until I tried to forward an email to someone else. Normally you only have to type the first 2 or 3 characters of the email address you want to send to into the "To" box and the software...
  7. Help please with Outlook 2003

in Browsers and Email
    Help please with Outlook 2003: When I create a signature in Outlook it is single line spaced but when I create a new email or insert a signature it is double line spaced and I cannot change it. Also, how can I create a signature including graphics? I have created an HTML file but the logo doesn't show...
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email: I know this is an old version but it suits me & has previously worked on previous builds but not 10240 or the official upgrade installed from Windows 7 Pro. I set up all the parameters & can successfully send & receive a test message from with the account set up: [img]...
  9. Outlook 2003

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2003: I run Office 2003 on my Windows 7 machine and use Outlook 2003 for my email. Is there a way I can use Outlook 2003 if I upgrade to Windows 10? This potential problem is the only reason I don't upgrade to the free Windows 10 upgrade. Thanks for any information. *Think 26964
  10. Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts: Since updating to Win 10, I have noticed when typing the first letter of a contacts name in an email, the name appears highlighted, however, when you push enter, the usual function of inserting the address no longer functions. Is there a fix for this? 103187

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2003 and windows 10