Windows 10: OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10

Discus and support OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since upgrading to WINDOWS 10 all email Hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 do not work within my preferred browser (FIREFOX). I have attempted to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanBrown8, Feb 26, 2019.

1. IanBrown8 Win User

OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10

Since upgrading to WINDOWS 10 all email Hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 do not work within my preferred browser (FIREFOX).

I have attempted to use the default EDGE browser and IE 11 both of which failed.

When I used the Thunderbird Mail client the Hyperlinks work OK.

I have attempted the recommended REGISTRY modify (change the class html to htmlfile) but no success.

Is there a simple fix out there?

:)

IanBrown8, Feb 26, 2019

2. Hyperlinks not working outlook 2007 with windows 10

Upgraded to Win 10 - all appeared fine. Running Outlook 2007. Hyperlinks opened using (default? Edge). Changed Default Browser from Edge to Explorer 11. Hyperlinks no longer operable in Outlook. Changed back to Edge, hyperlinks opened. Changed Def Browser
    to Chrome - hyperlinks opened correctly with Chrome. Changed Def Browser back to Exp 11 - App not found. Changed Def Browser to Edge - hyperlinks open with Edge. Appears you may have issues registering Explorer 11?????

Hope this helps with any analysis - I can reproduce at will. Just don't want Edge as Def Browser...

Thanks, H.

HowardFarthing, Feb 26, 2019
  3. cwb404 Win User
    Issue with opening hyperlinks from Outlook 2007

Original title: hyperlinks

windows 10 pro, outlook 2007, internet explorer 11, 64 bit dell, Why do some hyperlinks from outlook have to be manually entered by cut and paste to open? Otherwise you get blank screen or other messages.

cwb404, Feb 26, 2019
  4. OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10

microsoft outlook 2007 hyperlinks will not open since windows 10 installed and explorer 11

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to open hyperlinks in Outlook 2007 and Internet Explorer, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly provide us with additional information to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with Outlook and Internet Explorer?
    • Were you able to see any error code while accessing hyperlinks?

Step 1:

I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the below link, like: Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Also, try to view the web pages in Compatibility view and check if it works.

For any issues on Windows Office, I suggest you to post your query in the below link:

Microsoft Office Forums

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10

1. OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Outlook 2007 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2007 and Windows 10: I bought Outlook 2007 and used it for my primary email account...has lots of features that I used and are the reason I bought it. Then, had to "upgrade" to Win 10 and my Outlook 2007 has become unuseable for reasons I don't understand. I need you to make my Outlook 2007...
  4. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 2007: Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Parzival-956 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8qpm4/outlook_2007/
  5. Outlook 2007 in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 in Windows 10: Yes I know its old, bit like me but it does the job for the number of emails and stuff that I need however can anyone help with this issue. I have had a few occasions when my emails simply do not send or receive and when I contact my provider, BT here in the UK they fix it...
  6. Windows outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows outlook 2007: I am getting a message not implemented when I try and send or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-outlook-2007/f8b61cf2-664e-4188-b05b-614d01ecdae6
  7. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  8. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook 2007 under windows 10

2. links wont work in outlook 2007 Window 10

3. hyperlinks in outlook 2007 will not work after windows 10 update